A remark on the measurability of large games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 39 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeckz, Konrad, 2008.
"On the Existence of Pure-Strategy Equilibria in Large Games,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp531, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2009. "On the existence of pure-strategy equilibria in large games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1300-1319, May.
- Rath, Kali P., 1996. "Existence and upper hemicontinuity of equilibrium distributions of anonymous games with discontinuous payoffs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 305-324.
- M. Khan & Kali Rath & Yeneng Sun, 2006. "The Dvoretzky-Wald-Wolfowitz theorem and purification in atomless finite-action games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 91-104, April.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 1995. "Extremal structures and symmetric equilibria with countable actions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 239-248.
- Khan, M. Ali & Rath, Kali P. & Sun, Yeneng, 1997.
"On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 13-46, September.
- M Ali Khan & Kali P Rath & Yeneng Sun, 1994. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Economics Working Paper Archive 381, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Feb 1997.
- Rath, Kali P, 1995. "Representation of Finite Action Large Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 23-35.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2008. "Large games with countable characteristics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 344-347, February.
- Balder, Erik J., 2002. "A Unifying Pair of Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Existence Results," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 437-470, February.
- Rath, Kali P, 1992. "A Direct Proof of the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 427-33, July.
- Barlo, Mehmet & Carmona, Guilherme, 2011. "Strategic behavior in non-atomic games," MPRA Paper 35549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Guesnerie & Pedro Jara-Moroni, 2011. "Expectational coordination in simple economic contexts," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 205-246, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.