Large games with countable characteristics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M Ali Khan & Yeneng Sun, 2002.
"Non-Cooperative Games with Many Players,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
482, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 2002. "Non-cooperative games with many players," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 1761-1808 Elsevier.
- Khan, A. & Sun, Y., 2000. "Non-Cooperative Games with Many Players," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2000.80, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- M Ali Khan & Yeneng Sun, 1996. "Non-Cooperative Games with Many Players," Economics Working Paper Archive 382, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Khan, M. Ali & Yeneng, Sun, 1995. "Pure strategies in games with private information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 633-653.
- M Ali Khan & Kali P Rath & Yeneng Sun, 1994.
"On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
381, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Feb 1997.
- Khan, M. Ali & Rath, Kali P. & Sun, Yeneng, 1997. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 13-46, September.
- Hart, Sergiu & Hildenbrand, Werner & Kohlberg, Elon, 1974.
"On equilibrium allocations as distributions on the commodity space,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 159-166, August.
- HART, Sergiu & HILDENBRAND, Werner & KOHLBERG, Elon, . "On equilibrium allocations as distributions on the commodity space," CORE Discussion Papers RP -183, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rath, Kali P, 1995. "Representation of Finite Action Large Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 23-35.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 1995. "Extremal structures and symmetric equilibria with countable actions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 239-248.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 1999. "Non-cooperative games on hyperfinite Loeb spaces1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 455-492, May.
- Barlo, Mehmet & Carmona, Guilherme, 2011. "Strategic behavior in non-atomic games," MPRA Paper 35549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeckz, Konrad, 2008.
"On the Existence of Pure-Strategy Equilibria in Large Games,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp531, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2009. "On the existence of pure-strategy equilibria in large games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1300-1319, May.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2009. "A remark on the measurability of large games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 491-494, June.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2012.
"Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology,"
035, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.