A Unifying Pair of Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Existence Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 102 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2009. "A remark on the measurability of large games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 491-494, June.
- Yang, Jian & Qi, Xiangtong, 2013. "The nonatomic supermodular game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 609-620.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "On the existence of pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games with atomic players," MPRA Paper 36626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2006. "A Uni¯ed Approach to the Puri¯cation of Nash Equilibria in Large Games," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp491, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2013. "On pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games," MPRA Paper 46840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2013. "Existence of Nash Equilibrium in games with a measure space of players and discontinuous payoff functions," MPRA Paper 44263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2009.
"On the existence of pure-strategy equilibria in large games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1300-1319, May.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeckz, Konrad, 2008. "On the Existence of Pure-Strategy Equilibria in Large Games," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp531, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Nicholas Yannelis, 2009. "Debreu’s social equilibrium theorem with asymmetric information and a continuum of agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 419-432, February.
- Balder, Erik J., 2003. "On undominated Nash equilibria for games with a measure space of players," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 137-140, August.
- Paulo Barelli & John Duggan, 2011. "Extremal Choice Equilibrium: Existence and Purification with Infinite-Dimensional Externalities," RCER Working Papers 567, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Roger Guesnerie & Pedro Jara-Moroni, 2011. "Expectational coordination in simple economic contexts," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 205-246, June.
- Bajoori, Elnaz, 2013. "Distributional Perfect Equilibrium in Bayesian Games with Applications to Auctions," Department of Economics Working Papers 37904, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Correa, Sofía & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "Essential stability for large generalized games," MPRA Paper 36625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.