A Unifying Pair of Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Existence Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 102 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeckz, Konrad, 2008.
"On the Existence of Pure-Strategy Equilibria in Large Games,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp531, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2009. "On the existence of pure-strategy equilibria in large games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1300-1319, May.
- Balder, Erik J., 2003. "On undominated Nash equilibria for games with a measure space of players," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 137-140, August.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2006. "A Uni¯ed Approach to the Puri¯cation of Nash Equilibria in Large Games," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp491, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2013. "On pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games," MPRA Paper 46840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulo Barelli & John Duggan, 2011. "Extremal Choice Equilibrium: Existence and Purification with Infinite-Dimensional Externalities," RCER Working Papers 567, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Guilherme Carmona, 2009. "A remark on the measurability of large games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 491-494, June.
- Roger Guesnerie & Pedro Jara-Moroni, 2011. "Expectational coordination in simple economic contexts," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 205-246, June.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "On the existence of pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games with atomic players," MPRA Paper 36626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Nicholas Yannelis, 2009. "Debreu’s social equilibrium theorem with asymmetric information and a continuum of agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 419-432, February.
- Correa, Sofía & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "Essential stability for large generalized games," MPRA Paper 36625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2013. "Existence of Nash Equilibrium in games with a measure space of players and discontinuous payoff functions," MPRA Paper 44263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Jian & Qi, Xiangtong, 2013. "The nonatomic supermodular game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 609-620.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.