The price of anarchy of serial, average and incremental cost sharing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sorenson, John R & Tschirhart, John T & Whinston, Andrew B, 1978. "A Theory of Pricing under Decreasing Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 614-24, September.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2004.
"On Demand Responsiveness in Additive Cost Sharing,"
2004-03, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Dov Samet & Yair Tauman, 1981.
"The Determination of Marginal-Cost Prices Under a Set of Axioms,"
476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Samet, Dov & Tauman, Yair, 1982. "The Determination of Marginal Cost Prices under a Set of Axioms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 895-909, July.
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1992. "Serial Cost Sharing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1009-37, September.
- HervÈ CrËs & HervÈ Moulin, 2003.
"Commons with increasing marginal costs: random priority versus average cost,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(3), pages 1097-1115, 08.
- Moulin, Herve & Cres, Herve, 2000. "Commons with Increasing Marginal Costs: Random Priority versus Average Cost," Working Papers 2000-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Sandholm, William H., 2001. "Potential Games with Continuous Player Sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 81-108, March.
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1996. "Strategyproof Sharing of Submodular Access Costs: Budget Balance versus Efficiency," Working Papers 96-31, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Sprumont, Y., 1996.
"Ordinal Cost Sharing,"
Cahiers de recherche
9624, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ruben Juarez, 2008. "The worst absolute surplus loss in the problem of commons: random priority versus average cost," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Fictitious Play Property for Games with Identical Interests," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 258-265, January.
- Moulin Herve & Shenker Scott, 1994. "Average Cost Pricing versus Serial Cost Sharing: An Axiomatic Comparison," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 178-201, October.
- Watts, Alison, 1996. "On the Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Cournot Oligopoly and Other Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 269-285, April.
- Jordi Massó & Antonio Nicoloó & Tridib Sharma & Levent Ülkü, 2013. "On Equal Cost Sharing in the Provision of an Excludable Public Good," Working Papers 1306, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2012.
"Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks,"
201203, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2013. "Implementing efficient graphs in connection networks," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 359-403, October.
- Rajnish Kumar & Ruben Juarez, . "Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2011-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2010. "Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks," Working Papers 201022, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Moulin, Hervé, 2010. "An efficient and almost budget balanced cost sharing method," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 107-131, September.
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014.
"Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
14033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00983085, HAL.
- Tobias Harks & Max Klimm & Rolf Möhring, 2013. "Strong equilibria in games with the lexicographical improvement property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 461-482, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.