The Determination of Marginal Cost Prices under a Set of Axioms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 50 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Other versions of this item:
- Dov Samet & Yair Tauman, 1981. "The Determination of Marginal-Cost Prices Under a Set of Axioms," Discussion Papers 476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MOULIN, Hervé & SPRUMONT, Yves., 2002.
"Responsibility and Cross-Subsidization in Cost Sharing,"
Cahiers de recherche
2002-19, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2006. "Responsibility and cross-subsidization in cost sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 152-188, April.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2002. "Responsibility and Cross-Subsidization in Cost Sharing," Working Papers 2002-05, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Hines, J.R., 1990.
"The Transfer Pricing Problem: Where The Profit Are,"
64, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1990. "The Transfer Pricing Problem: Where the Profits Are," NBER Working Papers 3538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forgo, Ferenc & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 1999. "On consistency of income and cost sharing," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 221-230, September.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MOULIN, Hervé, 2005.
"Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results,"
Cahiers de recherche
2005-22, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hervé Moulin & Yves Sprumont, 2007. "Fair allocation of production externalities : recent results," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(1), pages 7-36.
- MOULIN, Hervé & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2005. "Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results," Cahiers de recherche 28-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hervé Moulin, 2008. "The price of anarchy of serial, average and incremental cost sharing," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 379-405, September.
- Wang, Yun-Tong & Zhu, Daxin, 2002. "Ordinal proportional cost sharing," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 215-230, May.
- Antonio Villar, 1994.
"Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economics with increasing returns to scale: an exposition,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 205-243, May.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 1994. "Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economies with increasing returns to scale: An exposition," Working Papers. Serie AD 1994-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Watts, Alison, 2002. "Uniqueness of equilibrium in cost sharing games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 47-70, February.
- José Alcalde & José Angel Silva, 2000. "- A Procedure For Sharing Recycling Costs," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Leonard J. Mirman, 1981.
"An Axiomatic Approach to the Allocation of a Fixed Cost Through Prices,"
468, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Dov Samet & Yair Tauman, 1983. "An Axiomatic Approach to the Allocation of a Fixed Cost Through Prices," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 139-151, Spring.
- Tauman, Yair & Chen, Yan, 2000. "Acceptable and Walrasian allocations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 415-438, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.