The Importance of Spirituality in Well-Being for Jews and Christians
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 3 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shoko Yamane & Hiroyasu Yoneda & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2012. "Homo Economicus vs. Human Being: Outcomes of Irrationality," ISER Discussion Paper 0844, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Eduardo Wills, 2009. "Spirituality and Subjective Well-Being: Evidences for a New Domain in the Personal Well-Being Index," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 49-69, March.
- Bernard M.S. Van Praag & Dmitri Romanov & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell, 2010.
"Happiness and Financial Satisfaction in Israel. Effects of Religiosity, Ethnicity, and War,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3181, CESifo Group Munich.
- Van Praag, Bernard M.S. & Romanov, Dmitri & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2010. "Happiness and financial satisfaction in Israel: Effects of religiosity, ethnicity, and war," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1008-1020, December.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Romanov, Dmitri & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2010. "Happiness and Financial Satisfaction in Israel: Effects of Religiosity, Ethnicity, and War," IZA Discussion Papers 5184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Holder & Ben Coleman & Judi Wallace, 2010. "Spirituality, Religiousness, and Happiness in Children Aged 8–12 Years," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 131-150, April.
- Dolan, Paul & Peasgood, Tessa & White, Mathew, 2008. "Do we really know what makes us happy A review of the economic literature on the factors associated with subjective well-being," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-122, February.
- V. Yiengprugsawan & S. Seubsman & S. Khamman & L. Lim & A. Sleigh, 2010. "Personal Wellbeing Index in a National Cohort of 87,134 Thai Adults," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 201-215, September.
- Gokdemir, Ozge & Dumludag, Devrim, 2011. "Subjective well-being among ethnic minorities: the Dutch case," MPRA Paper 38691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Jyotsna Agrawal & Pratima Murthy & Mariamma Philip & Seema Mehrotra & K. Thennarasu & John John & N. Girish & V. Thippeswamy & Mohan Isaac, 2011. "Socio-demographic Correlates of Subjective Well-being in Urban India," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 419-434, May.
- Daniel Mochon & Michael Norton & Dan Ariely, 2011. "Who Benefits from Religion?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Maria Ruiz Paiva & Félix Neto & María Muñoz Sastre & Nadine Laumond-Salvatore & Sheila Rivière & Etienne Mullet, 2009. "Life Domain Satisfaction: A Portugal–France Comparison," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 173-181, October.
- Liesbeth Snoep, 2008. "Religiousness and happiness in three nations: a research note," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 207-211, June.
- Judith Cornelisse-Vermaat & Gerrit Antonides & Johan Ophem & Henriette Brink, 2006. "Body Mass Index, Perceived Health, and Happiness: Their Determinants and Structural Relationships," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 143-158, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.