The multiple determination of well-being: Independent effects of positive traits, needs, goals, selves, social supports, and cultural contexts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard E. Lucas & Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Ed Diener, 2002. "Re-Examining Adaptation and the Setpoint Model of Happiness: Reactions to Changes in Marital Status," DELTA Working Papers 2002-08, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Ed Diener, 1994. "Assessing subjective well-being: Progress and opportunities," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 103-157, February.
- Melikşah Demir & Ömer Şimşek & Amanda Procsal, 2013. "I Am so Happy ‘Cause My Best Friend Makes Me Feel Unique: Friendship, Personal Sense of Uniqueness and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1201-1224, August.
- Ömer Şimşek & Melikşah Demir, 2013. "Parental Support for Basic Psychological Needs and Happiness: The Importance of Sense of Uniqueness," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 661-678, July.
- Chih-Che Lin & Yu-chu Yeh, 2014. "How Gratitude Influences Well-Being: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 205-217, August.
- Isabel Albuquerque & Margarida Lima & Marcela Matos & Cláudia Figueiredo, 2013. "The Interplay Among Levels of Personality: The Mediator Effect of Personal Projects Between the Big Five and Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 235-250, March.
- Necla Kapikiran, 2012. "Positive and Negative Affectivity as Mediator and Moderator of the Relationship between Optimism and Life Satisfaction in Turkish University Students," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 333-345, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.