Nurses’ intentions to leave nursing in Finland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, .
"Gender, Race, Pay and Promotion in the British Nursing Profession: Estimation of a Generalised Ordered Probit Model,"
Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics
97/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, 2000. "Gender, race, pay and promotion in the British nursing profession: estimation of a generalized ordered probit model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 367-399.
- Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, . "Gender, Race, Pay and Promotion in the British Nursing Profession Estimation of a Generalised Ordered ProbitModel," Discussion Papers in Economics 97/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Pudney, Stephen & Shields, Michael A., 1999.
"Gender and Racial Discrimination in Pay and Promotion for NHS Nurses,"
IZA Discussion Papers
85, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pudney, Stephen & Shields, Michael A, 2000. " Gender and Racial Discrimination in Pay and Promotion for NHS Nurses," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(0), pages 801-35, Special I.
- Shields, Michael A. & Ward, Melanie, 2001.
"Improving nurse retention in the National Health Service in England: the impact of job satisfaction on intentions to quit,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 677-701, September.
- Shields, Michael & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2001. "Improving Nurse Retention in the National Health Service in England: The Impact of Job Satisfaction on Intentions to Quit," CEPR Discussion Papers 2806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiha, Yvana A. & Link, Charles R., 2003. "The shortage of registered nurses and some new estimates of the effects of wages on registered nurses labor supply: a look at the past and a preview of the 21st century," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 349-375, June.
- Robert E. Hall & Edward P. Lazear, 1984.
"The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand,"
NBER Working Papers
0864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E & Lazear, Edward P, 1984. "The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-57, April.
- Jan Erik Askildsen & Badi H. Baltagi & Tor Helge Holmås, 2003. "Wage policy in the health care sector: a panel data analysis of nurses' labour supply," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 705-719.
- Rissanen, Pekka & Hakkinen, Unto, 1999. "Priority-setting in Finnish healthcare," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 143-153, December.
- Michael A. Shields, 2004. "Addressing nurse shortages: what can policy makers learn from the econometric evidence on nurse labour supply?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(499), pages F464-F498, November.
- Emanuela Antonazzo & Anthony Scott & Diane Skatun & Robert. F. Elliott, 2003. "The labour market for nursing: a review of the labour supply literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 465-478.
- Gray, Alastair M. & Phillips, V. L., 1996. "Labour turnover in the British National Health Service: a local labour market analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 273-289, June.
- Fredrik Ødegaard & Pontus Roos, 2013. "Measuring Worksite Health Promotion Programs: an application of Structural Equation Modeling with ordinal data," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 639-653, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.