Primary physicians’ response to changes in fees
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J Hurley & R Labelle, 1994.
"Relative Fees and the Utilization of Physicians' Services in Canada,"
Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series
1994-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Roberta Labelle, 1995. "Relative fees and the utilization of physicians' services in Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(6), pages 419-438, November.
- Rune J. S�rensen & Jostein Grytten, 1999. "Competition and supplier-induced demand in a health care system with fixed fees," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 497-508.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jostein Grytten, 1998. "More physicians: improved availability or induced demand?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 495-508.
- Sorensen, Rune J. & Grytten, Jostein, 2003. "Service production and contract choice in primary physician services," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 73-93, October.
- Jon Gruber & John Kim & Dina Mayzlin, 1998. "Physician Fees and Procedure Intensity: The Case of Cesarean Delivery," NBER Working Papers 6744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nguyen, Xuan Nguyen, 1996. "Physician volume response to price controls," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 189-204, February.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jostein Grytten & Irene Skau, 2003. "Financial incentives and the supply of laboratory tests," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 279-285, December.
- Grytten, Jostein & Sorensen, Rune, 2003. "Practice variation and physician-specific effects," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 403-418, May.
- Grytten, Jostein & Carlsen, Fredrik & Sorensen, Rune, 1995. "Supplier inducement in a public health care system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 207-229, June.
- J Hurley & R Labelle & T Rice, 1990. "The Relationship Between Physician Fees and the Utilization of Medical Services in Ontario," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1990-04, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Canice Prendergast, 1999. "The Provision of Incentives in Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 7-63, March.
- Andreassen, Leif & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Strøm, Steinar, 2013.
"Do medical doctors respond to economic incentives?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 392-409.
- Andreassen, Leif & Di Tomasso, Maria Laura & Strøm, Steinar, 2012. "Do Medical Doctors Respond to Economic Incentives?," Memorandum 32/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Leif Andreassen & Maria Laura Di Tommaso & Steinar Strøm, 2012. "Do Medical Doctors Respond to Economic Incentives?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3802, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreassen Leif & Di Tommaso Maria Laura & Strom Steinar, 2012. "Do medical doctors respond to economic incentives?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201206, University of Turin.
- Pablo Cos & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2014. "Determinants of health-system efficiency: evidence from OECD countries," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 69-93, March.
- Grytten, Jostein & Carlsen, Fredrik & Skau, Irene, 2009. "Services production and patient satisfaction in primary care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 312-321, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.