A land use model of the effects of eco-labeling in coffee markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perfecto, Ivette & Vandermeer, John & Mas, Alex & Pinto, Lorena Soto, 2005. "Biodiversity, yield, and shade coffee certification," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 435-446, September.
- Randall, Alan & Castle, Emery N., 1985. "Land resources and land markets," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 571-620 Elsevier.
- Anas, Alex, 1988. "Optimal preservation and pricing of natural public lands in general equilibrium," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 158-172, June.
- Allen Blackman & Heidi J. Albers & Beatriz �valos-Sartorio & Lisa Crooks Murphy, 2008.
"Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 216-231.
- Blackman, Allen & Albers, Heidi J. & Ávalos Sartorio, Beatriz & Crooks, Lisa, 2007. "Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers dp-07-30, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Albers, Heidi & Sartorio, Beatriz & Crooks, Lisa, 2003. "Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers dp-03-60, Resources For the Future.
- Stephen K. Swallow & Roger A. Sedjo, 2000. "Eco-Labeling Consequences in General Equilibrium: A Graphical Assessment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 28-36.
- Larson, Bruce A., 2003. "Eco-labels for credence attributes: the case of shade-grown coffee," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 529-547, July.
- Eduardo L. Giménez & Manuel González-Gómez, 2003. "Optimal Allocation of Land between Productive Use and Recreational Use," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 269-294.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.