Land resources and land markets
In: Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics with number 2-13.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubacek, Klaus & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2006. "Changing concepts of 'land' in economic theory: From single to multi-disciplinary approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993.
"Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1164, The World Bank.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995. "Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772 Elsevier.
- Jasper E.C. Dekkers & Piet Rietveld & Adri Vanden Brink & Henk Scholten, 2004. "Exploring the land market in the province of Noord-Holland using a spatial explanatory regression model," ERSA conference papers ersa04p574, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Park & Edward Barbier & Joanne Burgess, 1998. "The Economics of Forest Land Use in Temperate and Tropical Areas," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 473-487, April.
- Joost Buurman, 2001. "A spatial exploratory model of rural land prices," ERSA conference papers ersa01p15, European Regional Science Association.
- Beinat, Euro & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997. "Land use planning and sustainable development," Serie Research Memoranda 0060, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Patrick Heidkamp & Dean Hanink & Robert Cromley, 2008. "A land use model of the effects of eco-labeling in coffee markets," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 725-746, September.
- Oltmer, Katrin & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2001. "Impacts Of Agricultural Policy Reform On Land Prices: A Quantitative Analysis Of The Literature," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20507, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McLeod, Donald M. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Germino, Matthew J. & Reiners, William A. & Blasko, Benedict J., 1999. "The Contribution Of Environmental Amenities To Agricultural Land Values: Hedonic Modelling Using Geographic Information Systems Data," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35707, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.