Organic Agricultural Production in the United States: Debates and Directions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacInnis, Bo, 2004. "Transaction Costs And Organic Marketing: Evidence From U.S. Organic Produce Farmers," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20386, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hurley, Sean P. & Kliebenstein, James B., 1999. "The Potential For Marketing Pork Products With Embedded Environmental Attributes: Results From An Experimental Study," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21598, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Zepeda, Lydia & Griffith, Garry R., 2005. "The Australian Organic Food Products Market: Overview, Issues and Research Needs," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- Volpe, Richard J., III, 2006. "Exploring the Potential Effects of Organic Production on Contracting in American Agribusiness," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21086, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 2008. "On the Development of an Ethical Demand Theory," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6236, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Griffith, Garry R. & Zepeda, Lydia, 2003. "An Overview of the Organic Food Products Market in Australia," Working Papers 12928, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Ferto, Imre & Forgacs, Csaba, 2009.
"Is organic farming a chance for family farms to survive?,"
111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK
52862, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fertő, Imre & Forgács, Csaba, 2010. "Is organic farming a chance for family farms to survive?," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition â Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52711, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Plattner, Kristy & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Escalante, Cesar L. & Krewer, Gerard & Anderson, Peter & Liburd, Oscar & Tertuliano, Moukaram, 2008. "A Plan for Economic Evaluation of Organic Blueberry Production in Georgia," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6805, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2001. "Demand Overview For Organic Produce," Staff Papers 11778, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Catalino, Alejandro Herrera & Lizardo, Magdalena, 2004. "Agriculture, Environmental Services and Agro-Tourism in the Dominican Republic," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 1(1).
- Crespi, John M. & Marette, Stephan, 2003. "Some Economic Implications Of Public Labeling," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Zepeda, Lydia & Griffith, Garry R. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie), 2004. "Issues and Research Needs of the Australian Organic Food Products Market," Working Papers 12924, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Hirschi, Rick L., 2000. "Organic Row Crops In A Diversified Farm Portfolio," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36478, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Phillips, Jon C. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2007. "Strategic Marketing Decisions for Organic Agricultural Producers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 10(01).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.