European Association of Agricultural Economists
111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK
Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists:
Web page: http://www.eaae.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:eaa111
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 53079 Soil Erosion Control and Damage Costs in Nigerian Small Farms: Implications for Farm Growth and Sustainability
by Okoye, Chukwuemeka U.
- 53078 Technical efficiency of Organic Fertilizer in small farms of Nicaragua: 1998-2005
by Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto
- 53077 GENDER IMPACTS OF SMALL FARMERS’ COMMERCIALIZATION OF GINGER (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) ENTERPRISE IN NIGERIA
by Asumugha, Godwin N. & Kormawa, P.M. & de Haan, N.C.
- 53075 What Influences Price Efficiency in Indigenous Chicken Markets in Africa? Evidence from Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
by George, Owuor & Bocklain, Bebe
- 53004 Compliance with international food safety standards as an outcome of a Nash bargaining process: a case study on Kenyan small scale green beans farms
by Nimenya, Nicodeme & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Ndimira, Pascal-Firmin
- 53003 Small farms in Italy between decline and innovative formula: an entrepreneurial model analysis
by Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice & Malorgio, Giulio
- 53001 The Persistence of Small Farms and Poverty Levels in Nigeria: An Empirical Analysis
by Apata, Temidayo Gabriel & Rahji, M.A.Y. & Samuel, K.D. & Igbalajobi, O.A
- 52999 Impact of Public Market Information System (PMIS) on Farmers Food Marketing Decisions: Case of Benin
by Kpenavoun Chogou, Sylvain & Lebailly, Philippe & Adegbidi, Anselme & Gandonou, Esaie
- 52997 Farm Structure and the Effects of Agri-Environmental Programs: Results from a Matching Analysis for European Countries
by Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R.
- 52996 Economic Efficiency of Smallholder Intensive Dairy Farms in Iran: Adjusted for Market Distortion
by Bakhshoodeh, Mohamad & Shahnoushi, Naser
- 52870 U.S. Small Farms: Decline and Persistence?
by MacDonald, James M. & Hoppe, Robert A. & Korb, Penelope J. & O'Donoghue, Erik J.
- 52869 Small U.S. Dairy Farms: Can They Compete?
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Nehring, Richard F. & Sandretto, Carmen L. & Hallahan, Charles B.
- 52868 U.S. Farm Policy and Small Farms
by Ahearn, Mary Clare & Effland, Anne
- 52867 Strategies For Smallholders In Developing Countries: Commercialisation, Diversification And Exit
by Brooks, Jonathan & Cervantes-Godoy, Dalila & Jonasson, Erik
- 52866 Non-Traditional Export Crops in Guatemala: Short-Term Tool or Long-Term Strategy for Poverty Alleviation?
by Carletto, Calogero & Kilic, Talip & Kirk, Angeli
- 52865 Institutional Reforms and Small Farms in Republika Srpska
by Vittuari, Matteo & Segre, Andrea
- 52864 The Greek small farms paradigm: between decline and persistence
by Vounouki, Eleftheria
- 52863 Effects of rural non-farm employment on economic vulnerability and income distribution of small farms in Croatia
by Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud
- 52862 Is organic farming a chance for family farms to survive?
by Ferto, Imre & Forgacs, Csaba
- 52861 Small farmers in the Romanian dairy market: Do they have a future?
by Pieniadz, Agata & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Voicilas, Dan Marius & Wegener, Stefan & Goetz, Linde
- 52860 Position and Perspectives of Small Farms with Respect to the Structure Development of Subsequent Vertical Link
by Blazkova, Ivana & Sadilek, Tomas
- 52859 Transformations of agricultural extension services in the EU: Towards a lack of adequate knowledge for small-scale farms
by Labarthe, Pierre & Laurent, Catherine E.
- 52858 Credit Markets for Small Farms: Role for Institutional Innovations
by Pillarisetti, Satish & Mehrotra, Nirupam
- 52857 Persistence of family farming, learning from its dynamics
by Calus, Mieke & Lauwers, Ludwig H.
- 52856 Linking small producers to supermarkets? The role of intermediaries on the fresh fruit and vegetable market in Turkey
by Bignebat, Celine & Koc, A. Ali & Lemeilleur, Sylvaine
- 52855 Is there a future for small farms in developed countries? Evidence from the French case
by Perrier-Cornet, Philippe & Aubert, Magali
- 52854 Dairy supply chain modernisation in Poland – what about those not keeping the pace?
by Falkowski, Jan & Malak-Rawlikowska, Agata & Milczarek-Andrzejewska, Dominika
- 52853 The Role of Small Farms in Structural Change
by Huettel, Silke & Margarian, Anne
- 52852 Small Farms in the EU: How Small is Small?
by Hubbard, Carmen
- 52851 The economic and social weight of small scale agriculture. Evidence from the Rural Income Generating Activities survey data
by Karfakis, Panagiotis & Hammam Howe, Tarek
- 52850 The persistence of small dairy farms in Austria from an economic perspective
by Kirner, Leopold & Hambrusch, Josef & Ortner, Karl M.
- 52849 Life and work on small-scale farms in Norway: an outlook based on survey results linked to financial data
by Lien, Gudbrand D. & Bergfjord, Ole Jakob & Hoveid, Oyvind
- 52848 Subsistence agriculture in Romania- a modus vivendi?
by Alboiu, Cornelia
- 52847 What do we mean by a ‘small farm’?
by Lund, Philip J.
- 52846 Survival and Growth of Family Farms in a Transition Country – The Hungarian Case
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre
- 52845 A two-stage productivity analysis using bootstrapped Malmquist index and quantile regression
by Kaditi, Eleni A. & Nitsi, Elisavet I.
- 52844 Optimal Farm Size under an Uncertain Land Market: the Case of Kyrgyz Republic
by Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Savastano, Sara
- 52843 The Crisis of Small Farms in Central Italy: Can Farmer Turnover Slow Down the Downfall?
by Russo, Carlo & Sabbatini, Massimo
- 52842 Policy impact on technical efficiency of Spanish olive farms located in Less Favored Area
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Kallas, Zein
- 52841 On Flexibility in the Polish Farming Sector
by Renner, Swetlana & Hockmann, Heinrich & Pieniadz, Agata & Glauben, Thomas
- 52840 Collective action of small farmers: A case study of Ruoheng farmer watermelon cooperative in China
by Huang, Zuhui & Liang, Qiao & Hendrikse, George W.J.
- 52839 Adjustment Capacity of Korean Farm Household
by Kim, Hanho & Kim, Jae-Kyung
- 52838 Non-Traditional Export Crops and Household Livelihood Strategies: Panel Data Evidence from Guatemala
by Kilic, Talip & Carletto, Calogero
- 52837 The Economics of Land Consolidation in Family Farms of Moldova
by Cimpoies, Dragos & Lerman, Zvi & Racul, Anatol
- 52836 Income Diversification of Farm Households: Relevance and Determinants in Germany
by Pieniadz, Agata & Renner, Swetlana & Rathmann, Christoph & Glauben, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter
- 52835 “Waiting for Godot”- Restructuring on Small Family Farms
by Jack, Claire G. & Moss, Joan E. & Wallace, Michael T.
- 52832 Farmers’ Survival Strategies In The North Of Scotland
by Bergmann, Holger & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 52828 Could small dairy farms in Switzerland compete with their French counterparts? A metafrontier analysis during 1990-2004
by Ferjani, Ali & Latruffe, Laure
- 52826 Integrating small farms in agent based models
by Roder, Norbert & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 52820 The sustainability of small dairy farms in six regions of France. The roles of resources and local institutions
by Mundler, Patrick & Jauneau, Jean-Claude & Guermonprez, Bruno & Pluvinage, Jean
- 52816 Tunisian agriculture: Are small farms doomed to disappear?
by Jouili, Mustapha
- 52813 Entrepreneurial Attitudes and Behaviours in Small-Scale Dairy Farms in Turkey
by Armagan, Goksel & Ozden, Altug
- 52811 Effects of Non-farm Employments on Poverty among Small Households in Developed Villages of Bangladesh: A Case of Comilla Sadar Upazila
by Malek, Mohammad Abdul & Usami, Koichi
- 52810 Positional Advantage within Small Farms: Evidence from Illinois
by Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R.
- 52809 Impact On Small Farmers and Fishermen Through Use Of Mobiles in India
by Mittal, Surabhi & Gandhi, Sanjay & Tripathi, Gaurav
- 52808 Increasing Number Of Small Farms In Indonesia: Causes And Consequences
by Sudaryanto, Tahlim & Susilowati, Sri Hery & Sumaryanto, Sony
- 52807 What are the Key Constraints in Technical Efficiency of Smallholder Farmers in Africa? Empirical Evidence from Kenya
by Owuor, George & Shem, Ouma A.
- 52806 Can Group Based Credit Uphold Smallholder Farmers Productivity and Reduce Poverty in Africa? Empirical Evidence from Kenya
by Owuor, George
- 52805 Size, Energy Use and Economies of Scale: Modeling of Policy Instruments to Address Small Farms’ Advantages if Energy Is Scarcer and Ecology Matters?
by Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 52804 Semi-subsistence farm households and the non-farm rural economy - Perspectives and challenges
by Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Fritzsch, Jana & Wegener, Stefan & Curtiss, Jarmila & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio
- 52803 Small Farms In Central And Eastern Europe: Is There A Future For Them?
by Csaki, Csaba & Forgacs, Csaba
- 52802 Reforms, Globalization, and Endogenous Agricultural Structures
by Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 52801 Subsistence and Semi-subsistence Farming in Selected EU New Member States
by Davidova, Sophia & Fredriksson, Lena & Bailey, Alastair
- 53076 Wages and employment in non-farm agricultural activities: a livelihood strategy in Nicaragua
by Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto