Refusals to Deal and Aftermarkets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 13 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100336
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schwartz, M. & Werden, G.J., 1995. "A Quality-Signaling Rationale for Aftermarket Tying," Papers 95-01, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Severin Borenstein & Jeffrey K. Mackie-Mason & Janet S. Netz, 2000.
"Exercising Market Power in Proprietary Aftermarkets,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 157-188, 06.
- Severin Borenstein & Jeffrey K. Mackie-Mason & Janet S. Netz, 2000. "Exercising Market Power in Proprietary Aftermarkets," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 157-188, 06.
- Severin Borenstein & Jeffrey MacKie-Mason & Janet Netz, 1996. "Exercising Market Power in Proprietary Aftermarkets," Working Papers _002, University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W., 1994. "Why are extended warranties so expensive?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 253-257, June.
- Donald McFetridge, 1998. "Merger Enforcement under the Competition Act after Ten Years," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-56, April.
- Zhiqi Chen & Thomas W. Ross, 1998.
"Orders to Supply as Substitutes for Commitments to Aftermarkets,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1204-1224, November.
- Zhiqi Chen & Tom Ross, 1996. "Orders to Supply as Substitutes for Commitments to Aftermarkets," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 96-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Cabral, Luís M B, 2008.
"Aftermarket Power and Basic Market Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laussel, Didier & Resende, Joana, 2014. "Dynamic price competition in aftermarkets with network effects," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 106-118.
- W. Stanbury, 1998. "Expanding Responsibilities and Declining Resources: The Strategic Responses of the Competition Bureau, 1986–1996," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 205-241, April.
- Michael Waldman, 2010.
"Competition, Monopoly, and Aftermarkets,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 54-91, April.
- Didier LAUSSEL & Ngo Van LONG & Joana RESENDE, 2014. "Network E¤ects, Aftermarkets and the Coase Conjecture : A Dynamic Markovian Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Thomas Ross, 1998. "Introduction: The Evolution of Competition Law in Canada," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Durand-Viel, Laure & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Strategic Capacity Investment under Holdup Threats: The Role of Contract Length and Width," MPRA Paper 19015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heubrandner, Florian & Skiera, Bernd, 2010. "Time preference and the welfare effects of tie-in sales," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 314-317, September.
- Miao, Chun-Hui, 2010. "Consumer myopia, standardization and aftermarket monopolization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 931-946, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.