Expanding Responsibilities and Declining Resources: The Strategic Responses of the Competition Bureau, 1986–1996
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 13 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100336
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Ross, 1998. "Introduction: The Evolution of Competition Law in Canada," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Zhiqi Chen & Thomas Ross & W. Stanbury, 1998. "Refusals to Deal and Aftermarkets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 131-151, April.
- Patrick Hughes & Margaret Sanderson, 1998. "Conspiracy Law and Jurisprudence in Canada: Towards an Economic Approach," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 153-176, April.
- Frank Mathewson & Ralph Winter, 1998. "The Law and Economics of Resale Price Maintenance," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 57-84, April.
- Donald McFetridge, 1998. "Merger Enforcement under the Competition Act after Ten Years," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-56, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.