The interaction between universal service costing and financing in the postal sector: a calibrated approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Regulatory Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100298
Universal service obligation; Sharing mechanism; Compensation; Postal sector; L51; L87;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- GAUTIER, Axel & PAOLINI, Dimitri, 2010.
"Universal service financing in competitive postal markets : one size does not fill all,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2010032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gautier Axel & Paolini Dimitri, 2011. "Universal Service Financing in Competitive Postal Markets: One Size Does Not Fit All," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-30, September.
- A. Gautier & D. Paolini, 2010. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets: one size does not fit all," Working Paper CRENoS 201014, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Axel Gautier & Dimitri Paolini, 2010. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets:One size does not fit all," CREPP Working Papers 1004, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- GAUTIER, Axel & PAOLINI, Dimitri, . "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets: one size does not fit all," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2336, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Christian Jaag, 2010. "Compensating the Net Cost of Universal Postal Services," Working Papers 0017, Swiss Economics.
- Anderson, Simon & de Palma, Andre & Kreider, Brent, 2001.
"The Efficiency of Indirect Taxes Under Imperfect Competition,"
Staff General Research Papers
5203, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre & Kreider, Brent, 2001. "The efficiency of indirect taxes under imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 231-251, August.
- Anderson, S.P. & de Palma, A. & Kreider, K., 1999. "The Efficiency of Indirect Taxes Under Imperfect Competition," Papers 99-09, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma & Brent Kreider, 2000. "The Efficiency of Indirect Taxes under Imperfect Competition," Virginia Economics Online Papers 342, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- S. P. Anderson & A. de Palma & B. Kreider, 1999. "The efficiency of indirect taxes under imperfect competition," THEMA Working Papers 99-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Panzar, John C., 2000. "A methodology for measuring the costs of universal service obligations," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 211-220, September.
- Valletti, Tommaso M & Hoernig, Steffen & Barros, Pedro P, 2002.
"Universal Service and Entry: The Role of Uniform Pricing and Coverage Constraints,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 169-90, March.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Pita Barros, Pedro Luis & Valletti, Tommaso, 2001. "Universal Service and Entry: the Role of Uniform Pricing and Coverage Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 2789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Jaag, 2010.
"Entry Deterrence and the Calculation of the Net Cost of Universal Service Obligations,"
0020, Swiss Economics.
- Jaag Christian, 2011. "Entry Deterrence and the Calculation of the Net Cost of Universal Service Obligations," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Urs Trinkner & Reto Bleisch, 2004. "Liberalization and Regulation of the Swiss Letter Market," Working Papers 0001, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Bakhtieva, Dilyara & Kiljański, Kamil, 2012. "Universal Service Obligation and Loyalty Effects: An Agent-Based Modelling Approach," MPRA Paper 48549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Jaag, 2013.
"Price Regulation and the Financing of Universal Services in Network Industries,"
0039, Swiss Economics.
- Jaag Christian, 2013. "Price Regulation and the Financing of Universal Services in Network Industries," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 125-150, September.
- Christian Jaag & Helmut Dietl & Urs Trinkner & Oliver Fürst, 2011. "Defending Mail Markets against New Entrants: An Application of the Defender Model," Working Papers 0027, Swiss Economics.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011. "The future of the USO - Economic rationale for universal services and implications for a future-oriented USO," Working Papers 0026, Swiss Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.