Household response to dynamic pricing of electricity: a survey of 15 experiments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Regulatory Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100298
Dynamic pricing; Price elasticity; Elasticity of substitution; Demand models; Demand response; Rate design; L51; L94; D00;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Faruqui, Ahmad & George, Stephen, 2005. "Quantifying Customer Response to Dynamic Pricing," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 53-63, May.
- Aubin, Christophe & Fougère, Denis & Husson, Emmanuel & Ivaldi, Marc, 1994.
"Real-Time Pricing of Electricity of Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment,"
IDEI Working Papers
46, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Aubin, Christophe, et al, 1995. "Real-Time Pricing of Electricity for Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(S), pages S171-91, Suppl. De.
- Herter, Karen, 2007. "Residential implementation of critical-peak pricing of electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2121-2130, April.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2001. "Household Response to Optional Peak-Load Pricing of Electricity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 249-67, November.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "Consistency of residential customer response in time-of-use electricity pricing experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-203.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "The Consistency of the Residential Customer Response in Time-Of-Use Electricity Pricing Experiments," Staff General Research Papers 10798, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Tanga McDaniel Mohr, 2013. "Adopting Energy Saving Technology: Inertia or Incentives?," Working Papers 13-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres, 2013. "Tarifications dynamiques et efficacité énergétique : l'apport des Smart Grids," Post-Print halshs-00822731, HAL.
- Michael Crew & Paul Kleindorfer, 2012. "Regulatory economics and the journal of regulatory economics: a 30-year retrospective," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "Energy, the Environment and Behaviour Change: A survey of insights from behavioural economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1162, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hung-po Chao, 2012. "Competitive electricity markets with consumer subscription service in a smart grid," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 155-180, February.
- Ahmad Faruqui & Sanem Sergici, 2011. "Dynamic pricing of electricity in the mid-Atlantic region: econometric results from the Baltimore gas and electric company experiment," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 82-109, August.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres, 2013. "Demand side management in an integrated electricity market: what are the impacts on generation and environmental concerns ?," Post-Print halshs-00839116, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.