Real-Time Pricing of Electricity of Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse in its series IDEI Working Papers with number 46.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Applied Econometrics, vol.�10, décembre 1995, p.�S171-S191.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Aubin, Christophe, et al, 1995. "Real-Time Pricing of Electricity for Residential Customers: Econometric Analysis of an Experiment," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(S), pages S171-91, Suppl. De.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad Faruqui & Sanem Sergici, 2010. "Household response to dynamic pricing of electricity: a survey of 15 experiments," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 193-225, October.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2003. "Does Responsive Pricing Increase Efficiency? Evidence from Pricing Experiments in an Internet Café," CEPR Discussion Papers 4149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Time-differentiated pricing and direct load control of residential electricity consumption," Discussion Papers 461, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2008.
"Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evens Salies, 2012.
"Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs,"
Sciences Po publications
2012-11, Sciences Po.
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Real-time pricing when consumers have saving costs," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Shu Fan & Rob Hyndman, 2010.
"The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
16/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Fan, Shu & Hyndman, Rob J., 2011. "The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3709-3719, June.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Lyons, Sean & Nolan, Anne, 2012. "Estimating the impact of time-of-use pricing on Irish electricity demand," MPRA Paper 39971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Taylor & Peter Schwarz, 2000. "Advance notice of real-time electricity prices," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(4), pages 478-488, December.
- Salies, Evens, 2013. "Real-time pricing when some consumers resist in saving electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 843-849.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.