Quantifying Customer Response to Dynamic Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Electricity Journal.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Households' self-selection of a dynamic electricity tariff," Discussion Papers 446, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ericson, Torgeir, 2011. "Households' self-selection of dynamic electricity tariffs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2541-2547, July.
- Fan, Shu & Hyndman, Rob J., 2011.
"The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3709-3719, June.
- Shu Fan & Rob Hyndman, 2010. "The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim & Kay, Mike, 2009. "The value of reducing distribution losses by domestic load-shifting: a network perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3159-3167, August.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Demand-Response Programs on Power Systems. A survey of the State of the Art," Working Papers 02-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Time-differentiated pricing and direct load control of residential electricity consumption," Discussion Papers 461, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Sun, Chuanwang & Lin, Boqiang, 2013. "Reforming residential electricity tariff in China: Block tariffs pricing approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 741-752.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Katarzyna Maciejowska & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Karol Suszczynski & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Turning green: Agent-based modeling of the adoption of dynamic electricity tariffs," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/10, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- S. Borenstein, 2013.
"Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 127-160, March.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012. "Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing," NBER Working Papers 18037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmad Faruqui & Sanem Sergici, 2010. "Household response to dynamic pricing of electricity: a survey of 15 experiments," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 193-225, October.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2012. "Survey of Models on Demand, Customer Base-Line and Demand Response and Their Relationships in the Power Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas V. Stokke & Gerard L. Doorman & Torgeir Ericson, 2009. "An Analysis of a Demand Charge Electricity Grid Tariff in the Residential Sector," Discussion Papers 574, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Yang, Liu & Dong, Ciwei & Wan, C.L. Johnny & Ng, Chi To, 2013. "Electricity time-of-use tariff with consumer behavior consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 402-410.
- Ivanov, Chris & Getachew, Lullit & Fenrick, Steve A. & Vittetoe, Bethany, 2013. "Enabling technologies and energy savings: The case of EnergyWise Smart Meter Pilot of Connexus Energy," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 76-84.
- James Carroll & Seán Lyons & Eleanor Denny, 2013. "Reducing Electricity Demand through Smart Metering: The Role of Improved Household Knowledge," Trinity Economics Papers tep0313, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Dütschke, Elisabeth & Paetz, Alexandra-Gwyn, 2013. "Dynamic electricity pricing—Which programs do consumers prefer?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 226-234.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.