The Consistency of the Residential Customer Response in Time-Of-Use Electricity Pricing Experiments
AbstractAbstract Currently Unavailable.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 10798.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1984
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Econometrics 1984, vol. 26, pp. 179-203
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo, Filippini, 2011.
"Short- and long-run time-of-use price elasticities in Swiss residential electricity demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5811-5817, October.
- Massimo Filippini, 2010. "Short and long-run time-of-use price elasticities in Swiss residential electricity demand," CEPE Working paper series 10-76, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John, 1998. "Residential energy demand and the interaction of price and temperature: British experimental evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 157-171, April.
- Ted Bergstrom & Jeff Mackie-Mason, . "The Simple Analytics of Peak-Load Pricing," Papers _035, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Herter, Karen, 2007. "Residential implementation of critical-peak pricing of electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2121-2130, April.
- Woo, C.K. & Li, R. & Shiu, A. & Horowitz, I., 2013. "Residential winter kWh responsiveness under optional time-varying pricing in British Columbia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 288-297.
- Ericson, Torgeir, 2011. "Households' self-selection of dynamic electricity tariffs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2541-2547, July.
- Ahmad Faruqui & Sanem Sergici, 2011. "Dynamic pricing of electricity in the mid-Atlantic region: econometric results from the Baltimore gas and electric company experiment," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 82-109, August.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Time-differentiated pricing and direct load control of residential electricity consumption," Discussion Papers 461, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Mostafa Baladi, S. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Sweeney, Thomas J., 1998.
"Residential response to voluntary time-of-use electricity rates,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Baladi, S. & Sweeney, T., 1998. "Residential Response to Voluntary Time-Of-Use Electricity Rates," Staff General Research Papers 1233, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, .
"Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence,"
9616, Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Henley, A & Peirson , J, 1996. "Energy Pricing and Temperature Interaction: British Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 96-16, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- Ahmad Faruqui & Sanem Sergici, 2010. "Household response to dynamic pricing of electricity: a survey of 15 experiments," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 193-225, October.
- Mountain, Dean C. & Lawson, Evelyn L., 1995. "Some initial evidence of Canadian responsiveness to time-of-use electricity rates: Detailed daily and monthly analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-212, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.