Interest-group analysis in economic history and the history of economic thought
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 142 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Ekelund & Robert Tollison, 1997. "On neoinstitutional theory and preclassical economies: mercantilism revisited," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 375-399.
- Anderson, Gary M. & McCormick, Robert E. & Tollison, Robert D., 1983. "The economic organization of the English East India Company," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 221-238.
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Tollison, Robert D, 1980. "Economic Regulation in Mercantile England: Heckscher Revisited," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 567-99, October.
- Anderson, Gary M. & Tollison, Robert D., 1986. "Dead Men Tell no Tales," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 59-68, June.
- Anderson, Gary M & Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Adam Smith's Analysis of Joint-Stock Companies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1237-56, December.
- Robert B, Jr Ekelund & Robert D. Tollison, 1976. "The New Political Economy of J. S. Mill: The Means to Social Justice," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 213-31, May.
- Barry Baysinger & Robert Tollison, 1980. "Chaining Leviathan: the Case of Gladstonian Finance," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 206-213, Summer.
- Anderson, Gary M. & Tollison, Robert D., 1983. "The myth of the corporation as a creation of the state," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, December.
- Anderson, Gary M & Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Tollison, Robert D, 1989. "Nassau Senior as Economic Consultant: The Factory Acts Reconsidered," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(221), pages 71-81, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.