Adam Smith's Analysis of Joint-Stock Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 90 (1982)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2002. "The Legal Nature of the Firm and the Myth of the Firm-Market Hybrid," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 37-60.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1990. "Financial Institutions in a European Market for Executive Competence," Working Paper Series 265, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised May 1991.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth – Past experiences, current knowledge and policy implications,"
2010:2, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth - past experience, current knowledge and policy implications," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 224, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Adam Smith on Monopoly Theory. Making good a lacuna," MPRA Paper 38411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus, 2003.
"William J. Baumol: An Entrepreneurial Economist on the Economics of Entrepreneurship,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
532, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gunnar Eliasson & Magnus Henrekson, 2004. "William J. Baumol: An Entrepreneurial Economist on the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-7, 08.
- Thomas H. Noe & Stephen D. Smith, 1997. "The buck stops where? The role of limited liability in economics," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 1, pages 46-56.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1990. "Business Competence, Organizational Learning and Economic Growth: Establishing the Smith-Schumpeter-Wicksell (SSW) Connection," Working Paper Series 264, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Jan 1991.
- Robert Ekelund & Robert Hébert, 2010. "Interest-group analysis in economic history and the history of economic thought," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 471-480, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.