Financial Institutions in a European Market for Executive Competence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Institute of Industrial Economics in its series Working Paper Series with number 265.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: Sep 1990
Date of revision: May 1991
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Box 55665, SE-102 15 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
Financial institutions; Executive competence; Securitization;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harris, Milton & Holstrom, Bengt, 1982.
"A Theory of Wage Dynamics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 315-33, July.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1981. "Agency, Earnings Profiles, Productivity, and Hours Restrictions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 606-20, September.
- Jensen, M.C. & Murphy, K.J., 1988.
"Performance Pay And Top Management Incentives,"
88-04, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center.
- Greenwald, Bruce C, 1986. "Adverse Selection in the Labour Market," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 325-47, July.
- Campbell, Tim S. & Chan, Yuk-Shee & Marino, Anthony M., 1989.
"Incentive contracts for managers who discover and manage investment projects,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 353-364, December.
- Campbell, Tim & Marino, Tony, 1989. "Incentive Contracts for Managers Who Discover and Manage Investment Projects," Working Paper Series 208, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sicherman, Nachum & Galor, Oded, 1990.
"A Theory of Career Mobility,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 169-92, February.
- Oded Galor & Nachum Sicherman, 1988. "A Theory of Career Mobility," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 51, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Granstrand, Ove & Sjolander, Soren, 1990. "The acquisition of technology and small firms by large firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 367-386, June.
- Spence, A Michael, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-74, August.
- Granstrand, Ove & Sjölander, Sören, 1990. "The Acquisition of Technology and Small Firms by Large Firms," Working Paper Series 213, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Baker, G.P. & Jensen, M.C. & Murphy, K.J., 1988.
"Compensation And Incentives: Practice Vs. Theory,"
88-05, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1972. "Learning by Experience as Joint Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 366-82, August.
- Seal, W B, 1990. "Deindustrialisation and Business Organisation: An Institutionalist Critique of the Natural Selection Analogy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 267-75, September.
- Anderson, Gary M & Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Adam Smith's Analysis of Joint-Stock Companies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1237-56, December.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2005. "The nature of economic change and management in a new knowledge based information economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 428-456, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.