Modeling propensity to move after job change using event history analysis and temporal GIS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Residential choice behavior; Change of workplace; Decision-making; Event history analysis; Spatio-temporal modeling; Global and local spatial autocorrelation; C19;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joan Walker & Jieping Li, 2007. "Latent lifestyle preferences and household location decisions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 77-101, April.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2002. "Residential mobility with job location uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 501-523, November.
- Larson, Ann & Bell, Martin & Young, Anne Frances, 2004. "Clarifying the relationships between health and residential mobility," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(10), pages 2149-2160, November.
- Tae-Kyung Kim & Mark W Horner, 2003. "Exploring spatial effects on urban housing duration," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(8), pages 1415-1429, August.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2003. "Residential mobility and job changes under uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 566-586, November.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Van Wissen, Leo & Rima, Annemarie, 1993.
"A household life cycle model for residential relocation behaviour,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-53, March.
- Nijkamp, P. & Wissen, L.J.G. & Rima, A., 1992. "A household life cycle model for residential relocation behaviour," Serie Research Memoranda 0077, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Henley, Andrew, 1998. "Residential Mobility, Housing Equity and the Labour Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 414-27, March.
- Catherine Baumont & Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "Spatial Analysis Of Employment And Population Density: The Case Of The Agglomeration Of Dijon, 1999," Urban/Regional 0310003, EconWPA.
- William A V Clark & Youqin Huang, 2003. "The life course and residential mobility in British housing markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(2), pages 323-339, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.