A household life cycle model for residential relocation behaviour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 27 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Other versions of this item:
- Nijkamp, P. & Wissen, L.J.G. & Rima, A., 1992. "A household life cycle model for residential relocation behaviour," Serie Research Memoranda 0077, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie-Hélène Vandersmissen & Anne-Marie Séguin & Marius Thériault & Christophe Claramunt, 2009. "Modeling propensity to move after job change using event history analysis and temporal GIS," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 37-65, March.
- Asgary, Ali & Rezvani, Mohammad Reza & Mehregan, Nader, 2011. "Local Residents’ Preferences for Second Home Tourism Development Policies: A Choice Experiment nalysis," MPRA Paper 29703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bagley, Michael N, 1999. "Incorporating Residential Choice into Travel Behavior-Land Use Interaction Research: A Conceptual Model with Methodologies for Investigating Causal Relationships," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2ws1x83f, University of California Transportation Center.
- Marius Theriault & Francois Des Rosiers & Jean Dube, 2006. "Testing the Temporal Stability of Accessibility Value in Residential Hedonic Prices," ERSA conference papers ersa06p756, European Regional Science Association.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.