Bank Employee Incentives and Stock Purchase Plans Participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
Employee stock purchase plans; Corporate governance; Bank; Saving behaviors; G11; G23; G32; G34; H31;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brigitte C. Madrian & Dennis F. Shea, 2001.
"THE POWER OF SUGGESTION: INERTIA IN 401(k) PARTICIPATION AND SAVINGS BEHAVIOR,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1149-1187, November.
- Brigitte C. Madrian & Dennis F. Shea, 2000. "The Power of Suggestion: Inertia in 401(k) Participation and Savings Behavior," NBER Working Papers 7682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gur Huberman & Sheena Iyengar & Wei Jiang, 2007. "Defined Contribution Pension Plans: Determinants of Participation and Contributions Rates," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-32, February.
- DEGEORGE, François & JENTER, Dirk & MOEL, Alberto & TUFANO, Peter, 2000.
"Selling company shares to reluctant employees : France Télécom's experience,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
703, HEC Paris.
- Degeorge, Francois & Jenter, Dirk & Moel, Alberto & Tufano, Peter, 2004. "Selling company shares to reluctant employees: France Telecom's experience," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 169-202, January.
- Degeorge, François & Jenter, Dirk & Moel, Alberto & Tufano, Peter, 2000. "Selling Company Shares to Reluctant Employees: France Télécom's Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 2483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois Degeorge & Dirk Jenter & Alberto Moel & Peter Tufano, 2000. "Selling Company Shares to Reluctant Employees: France Telecom's Experience," NBER Working Papers 7683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:att:wimass:9009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Aubert & Thomas Rapp, 2008. "Les salariés actionnaires:pourquoi investissent-ils dans leur entreprise?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(4), pages 87-110, December.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2004.
"Employee Stock Purchase Plans,"
NBER Working Papers
10421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. M. Shefrin & Richard Thaler, 1977.
"An Economic Theory of Self-Control,"
NBER Working Papers
0208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benartzi, Shlomo & Thaler, Richard H & Utkus, Stephen P & Sunstein, Cass R, 2007. "The Law and Economics of Company Stock in 401(k) Plans," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 45-79, February.
- Jappelli, Tullio, 1990. "Who Is Credit Constrained in the U.S. Economy?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(1), pages 219-34, February.
- Gale, William G & Scholz, John Karl, 1994.
"IRAs and Household Saving,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1233-60, December.
- Jerry A. Hausman & James M. Poterba, 1988.
"Household Behavior and the Tax Reform Act of 1986,"
NBER Working Papers
2120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
- Richard H. Thaler & Shlomo Benartzi, 2004. "Save More Tomorrow (TM): Using Behavioral Economics to Increase Employee Saving," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(S1), pages S164-S187, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.