Culture-sensitive tourists are more price insensitive
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Cultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100284
Tourist sensitivity to price; Destination selection; Cultural tourist;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth E. Train, 1998. "Recreation Demand Models with Taste Differences over People," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(2), pages 230-239.
- Morey, Edward R. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Rowe, Robert D., 1991. "A discrete-choice model of recreational participation, site choice, and activity valuation when complete trip data are not available," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 181-201, March.
- Rugg, Donald, 1973. "The Choice of Journey Destination: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 64-72, February.
- Erickson, Gary M & Johansson, Johny K, 1985. " The Role of Price in Multi-attribute Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 195-99, September.
- Silvia Caserta & Antonio Russo, 2002. "More Means Worse: Asymmetric Information, Spatial Displacement and Sustainable Heritage Tourism," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 245-260, November.
- Kenneth Train, 2001.
"Halton Sequences for Mixed Logit,"
- Kenneth Train ., 2000. "Halton Sequences for Mixed Logit," Economics Working Papers E00-278, University of California at Berkeley.
- Train, Kenneth, 2000. "Halton Sequences for Mixed Logit," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6zs694tp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gijsbrechts, E., 1993. "Prices and pricing research in consumer marketing: Some recent developments," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-361675, Tilburg University.
- Prieto Rodríguez, Juan & Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María, 2012.
"Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2012-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Ateca-Amestoy, Victoria & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan, 2013. "Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 124-131.
- Victoria M. Ateca-Amestoy & Juan Prieto-Rodriguez, 2012. "Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2012, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2012.
- Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María, 2011. "Demand for Cultural Heritage," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-06, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.