A discrete-choice model of recreational participation, site choice, and activity valuation when complete trip data are not available
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carson, Richard T. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Wegge, Thomas C., 2009. "A Nested Logit Model of Recreational Fishing Demand in Alaska," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 24(2).
- Yeh, Chia-Yu & Sohngen, Brent & Habb, Timothy, 2001. "Single Versus Multiple Objective Recreation Trips: A Split-Sample Multi-Site Analysis," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20444, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huang, J u-Chin & Nychka, Douglas W., 2000. "A nonparametric multiple choice method within the random utility framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 207-225, August.
- Johnston, Robert J. & Ranson, Matthew H. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Helm, Erik C., 2006. "What Determines Willingness to Pay per Fish? A Meta-Analysis of Recreational Fishing Values," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(1).
- Freeman, A. Myrick, III, 1995. "The Benefits Of Water Quality Improvement For Marine Recreation: A Review Of The Empirical Evidence," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(4).
- Alvarez, Sergio & Larkin, Sherry L. & Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C., 2012. "Substitution, Damages, and Compensation for Anglers due to Oil Spills:The case of the Deepwater Horizon," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124779, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hicks, Robert L. & Gautam, Amy B. & van Voorhees, David & Osborn, Maury & Gentner, Brad, 1999. "An Introduction To The Nmfs Marine Recreational Fisheries Statistics Survey With An Emphasis On Economic Valuation," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 14(4).
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 1998.
"Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
99-wp207, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Daniel J. Phaneuf & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph A. Herriges, 2000. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 83-92, February.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2000. "Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers 1355, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bill PROVENCHER & Richard C. BISHOP, 1995. "Issues In The Development Of An Estimable Dynamic Model Of Recreation Behavior," Staff Papers 387, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Pendleton, Linwood, 1999. "Reconsidering the hedonic vs. RUM debate in the valuation of recreational environmental amenities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-189, May.
- Bill Provencher & Richard C. Bishop, 1995. "An Estimable Dynamic Model of Recreation Behavior," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 387, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Latham, N., 2011. "The Value of Recreational Inshore Marine Fishing," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115408, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bhattacharjee, Subhra & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2009. "Kuhn-Tucker Estimation of Recreation Demand – A Study of Temporal Stability," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49408, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thomas, Michael H. & Stratis, Nicholas, 2002. "Compensating Variation For Recreational Policy: A Random Utility Approach To Boating In Florida," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 17(1).
- Kaoru, Yoshiaki, 1995. "Measuring marine recreation benefits of water quality improvements by the nested random utility model," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 119-136, August.
- Juan Nicolau, 2010. "Culture-sensitive tourists are more price insensitive," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 181-195, August.
- Francisco J. Más & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "A New Marketing Segmentation Approach Based On Marginal Individual Utilities: Applying Crm Is Not A Chimera Anymore," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2005. "Demand and Welfare Effects in Recreational Travel Models: A Bivariate Count Data Approach," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 648, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Stochastic Choice Analysis Of Tourism Destinations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Shaw, W. Douglass & Jakus, Paul M., 1996. "Travel Cost Models Of The Demand For Rock Climbing," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Timothy Park & John Loomis, 1996. "Joint estimation of contingent valuation survey responses," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 149-162, March.
- Font, Antoni Riera, 2000. "Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-116, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.