The Effectiveness of the Public Support Policies for the European Industry Financing as a Contribution to Sustainable Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 94 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
social responsibility; sustainable development; fuzzy sets; policy analysis; manufacturing industry;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2003.
"Government Grants, Plant Survival and Employment Growth: A Micro-Econometric Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
838, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric Strobl & Sourafel Girma & Holger Gorg, 2004. "Government Grants, Plant Survival And Employment Growth: A Micro-Econometric Analysis," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 99, Royal Economic Society.
- Bert Scholtens, 2006. "Finance as a Driver of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 19-33, September.
- Andriantiatsaholiniaina, Luc A. & Kouikoglou, Vassilis S. & Phillis, Yannis A., 2004. "Evaluating strategies for sustainable development: fuzzy logic reasoning and sensitivity analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 149-172, February.
- Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio, 2006. "Strategic management of logistics service: A fuzzy QFD approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 585-599, October.
- Bryan W. Husted & José de Jesus Salazar, 2006. "Taking Friedman Seriously: Maximizing Profits and Social Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 75-91, 01.
- David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Toole, Andrew A., 1999.
"Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt1sz6g8bv, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Toole, Andrew A., 2000. "Is public R&D a complement or substitute for private R&D? A review of the econometric evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 497-529, April.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. David, Bronwyn H. Hall and Andrew A. Toole., 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Economics Working Papers E99-269, University of California at Berkeley.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Working Papers 99023, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 2005. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0502011, EconWPA.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 2000. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 9912002, EconWPA.
- Perez Gladish, B. & Jones, D.F. & Tamiz, M. & Bilbao Terol, A., 2007. "An interactive three-stage model for mutual funds portfolio selection," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 75-88, February.
- Lucio Cassia & Stefano Paleari & Renato Redondi, 2005. "Management Accounting Systems and Organisational Structure," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 373-391, November.
- Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias, 2004. "Sustainable Value Added--measuring corporate contributions to sustainability beyond eco-efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 173-187, February.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Radić, Dubravko, 2005. "Evaluating the Impacts of Subsidies on Innovation Activities in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-43, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zhu, Pingfang & Xu, Weimin & LUNDIN, Nannan, 2006. "The impact of government's fundings and tax incentives on industrial R&D investments--Empirical evidences from industrial sectors in Shanghai," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-69.
- Phillis, Yannis A. & Andriantiatsaholiniaina, Luc A., 2001. "Sustainability: an ill-defined concept and its assessment using fuzzy logic," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 435-456, June.
- Marc Vilanova & Josep Lozano & Daniel Arenas, 2009. "Exploring the Nature of the Relationship Between CSR and Competitiveness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 57-69, April.
- Clinch, J. Peter & Dunne, Louise, 2006. "Environmental tax reform: an assessment of social responses in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 950-959, May.
- Federico Pablo MartÌ, 2004. "Promoting the Entry of New Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 209-221, 04.
- Glazyrina, Irina & Glazyrin, Vasiliy & Vinnichenko, Sergey, 2006. "The polluter pays principle and potential conflicts in society," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 324-330, September.
- Chiou, Hua-Kai & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Cheng, Ding-Chou, 2005. "Evaluating sustainable fishing development strategies using fuzzy MCDM approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 223-234, June.
- Giovanni Trovato & Marco Alfó, 2006. "Credit rationing and the financial structure of Italian small and medium enterprises," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 167-184, May.
- Todd M. Gabe & David S. Kraybill, 2002. "The Effect of State Economic Development Incentives on Employment Growth of Establishments," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 703-730.
- Reinhard Hujer & Dubravko Radic, 2005. "Evaluating The Impacts Of Subsidies On Innovation Activities In Germany," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 565-586, 09.
- Laura Albareda & Josep Lozano & Tamyko Ysa, 2007. "Public Policies on Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Governments in Europe," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 391-407, September.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2005.
"Do financial constraints hold back innovation and growth?: Evidence on the role of public policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1385-1403, November.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2003. "Do Financial Constraints Hold Back Innovation and Growth? Evidence on the Role of Public Policy," Discussion Papers 820, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tadahisa Koga, 2005. "R&D Subsidy and Self-Financed R&D: The Case of Japanese High-Technology Start-Ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 53-62, February.
- Wagner, Thomas, 2005. "Environmental policy and the equilibrium rate of unemployment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 132-156, January.
- Hanley, Nick & Moffatt, Ian & Faichney, Robin & Wilson, Mike, 1999. "Measuring sustainability: A time series of alternative indicators for Scotland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 55-73, January.
- Fuest, Clemens & Tillessen, Philipp, 2005. "Why do governments use closed ended subsidies to support entrepreneurial investment?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 24-30, October.
- Ryoichi Sakano & Kofi Obeng & G. Azam, 1997. "Subsidies And Inefficiency: Stochastic Frontier Approach," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(3), pages 113-127, 07.
- Samaniego, Roberto M., 2006. "Industrial subsidies and technology adoption in general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1589-1614.
- Dirk Czarnitzki, 2006. "Research And Development In Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises: The Role Of Financial Constraints And Public Funding," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(3), pages 335-357, 07.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.