Fuzzy logic in insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mosmans, Alain & Praet, Jean-Claude & Dumont, Christophe, 2002. "A decision support system for the budgeting of the Belgian health care system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 449-460, June.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages B141-B164, December.
- Rosaria Simonelli, Maria, 2001. "Fuzziness in valuing financial instruments by certainty equivalents," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 296-302, December.
- Shapiro, Arnold F., 2002. "The merging of neural networks, fuzzy logic, and genetic algorithms," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 115-131, August.
- Apaydin, Aysen & Baser, Furkan, 2010. "Hybrid fuzzy least-squares regression analysis in claims reserving with geometric separation method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 113-122, October.
- de Andres-Sanchez, Jorge, 2007. "Claim reserving with fuzzy regression and Taylor's geometric separation method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 145-163, January.
- Sadefo Kamdem, J. & Mbairadjim Moussa, A. & Terraza, M., 2012.
"Fuzzy risk adjusted performance measures: Application to hedge funds,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 702-712.
- Alfred Mbairadjim Moussa & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Michel Terraza, 2012. "Fuzzy risk adjusted performance measures: application to Hedge funds," Working Papers 12-24, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Tank, Fatih & Gebizlioglu, Omer L. & Apaydin, Aysen, 2006. "Determination of dependency parameter in joint distribution of dependent risks by fuzzy approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 189-194, February.
- Rachida Hennani & Michel Terraza, 2012. "Value-at-Risk stressée chaotique d’un portefeuille bancaire," Working Papers 12-23, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Shapiro, Arnold F., 2009. "Fuzzy random variables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 307-314, April.
- Lai, Li-Hua, 2008. "An evaluation of fuzzy transportation underwriting systematic risk," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1231-1237, November.
- Koissi, Marie-Claire & Shapiro, Arnold F., 2006. "Fuzzy formulation of the Lee-Carter model for mortality forecasting," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 287-309, December.
- Berry-Stölzle, Thomas R. & Koissi, Marie-Claire & Shapiro, Arnold F., 2010. "Detecting fuzzy relationships in regression models: The case of insurer solvency surveillance in Germany," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 554-567, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.