Well-being Marketing: An Ethical Business Philosophy for Consumer Goods Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 77 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
well-being marketing; marketing and quality of life; societal marketing; marketing ethics; social responsibility in marketing;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kumar, Nirmalya & Scheer, Lisa & Kotler, Philip, 2000. "From market driven to market driving," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Stephan Grzeskowiak & M. Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & C. Claiborne, 2006. "Housing Well-Being: Developing and Validating a Measure," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 503-541, December.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-29, March-Apr.
- Belk, Russell W, 1985. " Materialism: Trait Aspects of Living in the Material World," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 265-80, December.
- Josh Gullett & Loc Do & Maria Canuto-Carranco & Mark Brister & Shundricka Turner & Cam Caldwell, 2009. "The Buyer–Supplier Relationship: An Integrative Model of Ethics and Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 329-341, December.
- Bodo Schlegelmilch & Magdalena Öberseder, 2010. "Half a Century of Marketing Ethics: Shifting Perspectives and Emerging Trends," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 1-19, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.