Well-being Marketing: An Ethical Business Philosophy for Consumer Goods Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 77 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
well-being marketing; marketing and quality of life; societal marketing; marketing ethics; social responsibility in marketing;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kumar, Nirmalya & Scheer, Lisa & Kotler, Philip, 2000. "From market driven to market driving," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-29, March-Apr.
- Stephan Grzeskowiak & M. Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & C. Claiborne, 2006. "Housing Well-Being: Developing and Validating a Measure," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 503-541, December.
- Belk, Russell W, 1985. " Materialism: Trait Aspects of Living in the Material World," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 265-80, December.
- Bodo Schlegelmilch & Magdalena Öberseder, 2010. "Half a Century of Marketing Ethics: Shifting Perspectives and Emerging Trends," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Josh Gullett & Loc Do & Maria Canuto-Carranco & Mark Brister & Shundricka Turner & Cam Caldwell, 2009. "The Buyer–Supplier Relationship: An Integrative Model of Ethics and Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 329-341, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.