The effects of Information and Country of Origin on Japanese Olive Oil Consumer Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland with number 114642.
Date of creation: 02 Sep 2011
Date of revision:
Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-29, March-Apr.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Rousu, Matthew & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2007.
"The effects of prior beliefs and learning on consumers' acceptance of genetically modified foods,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 193-206, May.
- Huffman, Wallace & Rousu, Matthew & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2004. "The Effects of Prior Beliefs and Learning on Consumers' Acceptance of Genetically Modified Foods," Staff General Research Papers 12212, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald W. Ward & Julian Briz & Isabel de Felipe, 2003. "Competing supplies of olive oil in the German market: An application of multinomial logit models," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 393-406.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Samir Mili & Manuel Rodr�guez Z��iga, 2001. "Exploring future developments in international olive oil trade and marketing: A Spanish perspective," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 397-415.
- Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine & Zhllima, Edvin & Sisior, Gwendalyn & Imami, Drini & Leonetti, Luciano, 2010. "Consumer Preferences for Olive Oil in Tirana, Albania," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 13(3).
- Marian Garc�a Mart�nez & Zulema Aragonés & Nigel Poole, 2002. "A repositioning strategy for olive oil in the UK market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 163-180.
- Gregory L. Poe & Kelly L. Giraud & John B. Loomis, 2005. "Computational Methods for Measuring the Difference of Empirical Distributions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 353-365.
- M. Weeks, 2003. "Discrete choice methods with simulation, Kenneth E. Train, Cambridge University Press, 2003, ISBN: 0-521-81696-3, pp. 334," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 379-383.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.