The Buyer–Supplier Relationship: An Integrative Model of Ethics and Trust
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
buyer-supplier relationship; ethical duties; ethical models; trustworthiness; distrust; mediating lens;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jackie Coyle-Shapiro, 2000. "Consequences Of The Psychological Contract For The Employment Relationship: A Large Scale Survey," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 903-930, November.
- Ryu, Sungmin & Park, Jeong Eun & Min, Soonhong, 2007. "Factors of determining long-term orientation in interfirm relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1225-1233, December.
- Chenting Su & Ronald K. Mitchell & M. Joseph Sirgy, 2007. "Enabling Guanxi Management in China: A Hierarchical Stakeholder Model of Effective Guanxi," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 301-319, March.
- Verhagen, Tibert & Meents, Selmar & Tan, Yao-Hua, 2006. "Perceived risk and trust associated with purchasing at Electronic Marketplaces," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- M. Joseph Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee, 2008. "Well-being Marketing: An Ethical Business Philosophy for Consumer Goods Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 377-403, February.
- Neil Brady & David Hart, 2007. "An Exploration into the Developmental Psychology of Ethical Theory with Implications for Business Practice and Pedagogy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 397-412, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.