The Buyer–Supplier Relationship: An Integrative Model of Ethics and Trust
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
buyer-supplier relationship; ethical duties; ethical models; trustworthiness; distrust; mediating lens;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Pastoriza & Miguel AriÃ±o & Joan Ricart, 2008. "Ethical Managerial Behaviour as an Antecedent of Organizational Social Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 329-341, March.
- Verhagen, Tibert & Meents, Selmar & Tan, Yao-Hua, 2006. "Perceived risk and trust associated with purchasing at Electronic Marketplaces," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ryu, Sungmin & Park, Jeong Eun & Min, Soonhong, 2007. "Factors of determining long-term orientation in interfirm relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1225-1233, December.
- Neil Brady & David Hart, 2007. "An Exploration into the Developmental Psychology of Ethical Theory with Implications for Business Practice and Pedagogy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 397-412, December.
- Yang, Jie & Wang, Jinjun & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-Hung, 2008. "Relational stability and alliance performance in supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 600-608, August.
- Jackie Coyle-Shapiro, 2000. "Consequences Of The Psychological Contract For The Employment Relationship: A Large Scale Survey," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 903-930, November.
- Unni Kj�rnes, 2006. "Trust and Distrust: Cognitive Decisions or Social Relations?," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(8), pages 911-932, December.
- Chenting Su & Ronald K. Mitchell & M. Joseph Sirgy, 2007. "Enabling Guanxi Management in China: A Hierarchical Stakeholder Model of Effective Guanxi," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 301-319, March.
- M. Joseph Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee, 2008. "Well-being Marketing: An Ethical Business Philosophy for Consumer Goods Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 377-403, February.
- Cam Caldwell & Larry Floyd & Ryan Atkins & Russell Holzgrefe, 2012. "Ethical Duties of Organizational Citizens: Obligations Owed by Highly Committed Employees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 285-299, October.
- Hwan-Yann Su, 2014. "Business Ethics and the Development of Intellectual Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 87-98, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.