Bio-economic modelling of soil erosion externalities and policy options: a Tunisian case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Bioeconomics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103315
Soil erosion; Agricultural system; Environmental externalities; Non-convexities; Policy analysis; Bio-economic model; O1; Q2; Q5;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Wit, C. T., 1992. "Resource use efficiency in agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 125-151.
- Robert G. Chambers & Erik Lichtenberg, 1996. "A Nonparametric Approach to the von Liebig-Paris Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 373-386.
- Donaldson, A. B. & Flichman, G. & Webster, J. P. G., 1995. "Integrating agronomic and economic models for policy analysis at the farm level: The impact of CAP reform in two European regions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 163-178.
- J. Ph. Boussemart & G. Flichman & F. Jacquet & Et H. B. Lefer, 1996. "Prévoir les effets de la réforme de la politique agricole commune sur deux régions agricoles françaises : application d'un mòdèle bio-économique," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 44(2), pages 121-136, 07.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Shogren, Jason F. & Gassman, Philip W. & Holtkamp, Derald & Manale, Andrew, 1995. "Use of a Linked Biophysical and Economic Modeling System to Evaluate Risk-Benefit Tradeoffs of Corn Herbicide Use in the Midwest," Staff General Research Papers 1774, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Berck & Jacqueline Geoghegan & Stephen Stohs, 2000.
"A Strong Test of the von Liebig Hypothesis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 948-955.
- Berck, Peter & Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Stohs, Stephen, 1998. "A strong test of the von Liebig hypothesis," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0b81x36x, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Nick Hanley & Clive Spash & Lorna Walker, 1995.
"Problems in valuing the benefits of biodiversity protection,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(3), pages 249-272, April.
- Nick Hanley & Clive Spash & Lorna Walker, 1994. "Problems in Valuing the Benefits of Biodiversity Protection," Working Papers Series 94/8, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1972. "Detrimental Externalities and Non-Convexity of the Production Set," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(154), pages 160-76, May.
- Kamel Louhichi & Guillermo Flichman & Slim Zekri, 1999. "Un modèle bio-économique pour analyser l'impact de la politique de conservation des eaux et du sol," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 252(1), pages 55-64.
- Boyd, John III & Conley, John P., 1997. "Fundamental Nonconvexities in Arrovian Markets and a Coasian Solution to the Problem of Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 388-407, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.