Labor tax reform, unemployment, and search
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Tax and Public Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102915
Labor tax reform; Equilibrium unemployment; Invariance of incidence proposition; Payroll taxes; Search and matching model; J3; J680;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koskela, E. & Schob, R., 1998.
"Does the Composition of Wage and Payroll Taxes Matter Under Nash Bargaining,"
University of Helsinki, Department of Economics
443, Department of Economics.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 1999. "Does the composition of wage and payroll taxes matter under Nash bargaining?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 343-349, September.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 1999. "Does the Composition of Wage and Payroll Taxes Matter Under Nash Bargaining?," Discussion Papers 203, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Willi Leibfritz & John Thornton & Alexandra Bibbee, 1997. "Taxation and Economic Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 176, OECD Publishing.
- Riedl, Arno & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2005.
"Tax liability side equivalence in gift-exchange labor markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2369-2382, December.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Arno Riedl, 2003. "Tax Liability Side Equivalence in Gift-Exchange Labor Markets," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Arno Riedl & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2003. "Tax Liability Side Equivalence in Gift-Exchange Labor Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-065/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joel Shapiro, 2002.
"Wage inequality in a frictional labor market,"
Economics Working Papers
614, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pissarides, Christopher A., 1998.
"The impact of employment tax cuts on unemployment and wages; The role of unemployment benefits and tax structure,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-183, January.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1997. "The Impact of Employment Tax Cuts on Unemployment and Wages: The Role of Unemployment Benefits and Tax Structure," CEP Discussion Papers dp0361, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Boone, J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 2000.
"Optimal Labour Taxation and Search,"
2000-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1989. "Some Simple Economics of Mandated Benefits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 177-83, May.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2002.
"The hiring subsidy cum firing tax in a search model of unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 97-108, March.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2002. "The hiring subsidy cum firing tax in a search model of unemployment," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-92149, Tilburg University.
- Pierre Picard & Eric Toulemonde, 2000. "Taxation and Labor Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0707, Econometric Society.
- Holm, Pasi & Honkapohja, Seppo & Koskela, Erkki, 1994. "A monopoly-union model of wage determination with capital and taxes: An empirical application to the Finnish manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 285-303, February.
- Andolfatto, David, 1996. "Business Cycles and Labor-Market Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 112-32, March.
- Merz, Monika, 1995. "Search in the labor market and the real business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 269-300, November.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Huffman, Gregory W, 1988. "Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 402-17, June.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2012.
"Deregulation Shock In Product Market And Unemployment,"
221, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Cardi, Olivier & Sen, Partha, 2013. "Deregulation shock in product market and unemployment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 711-734.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2011. "Deregulation shock in product market and unemployment," Working Papers hal-00589228, HAL.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2012. "Deregulation shock in product market and unemployment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Olivier CARDI & Romain RESTOUT, 2010.
"Sectoral Effects of Tax Reforms in an Open Economy,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2010045, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2010. "Sectoral Effects of Tax Reforms in an Open Economy," Working Papers hal-00544475, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.