Altruism, Warm Glow and the Willingness-to-Donate for Green Electricity: An Artefactual Field Experiment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental & Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
cheap talk; crowding out; green electricity; impure altruism; willingness-to-donate;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grösche, Peter & Schröder, Carsten, 2011.
"Eliciting public support for greening the electricity mix using random parameter techniques,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 363-370, March.
- Peter Grösche & Carsten Schröder, 2010. "Eliciting Public Support for Greening the Electricity Mix Using Random Parameter Techniques," Ruhr Economic Papers 0233, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Grösche, Peter & Schröder, Carsten, 2010. "Elicting public support for greening the electricity mix using random parameter techniques," Economics Working Papers 2010,02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Elisabeth Gsottbauer & Jeroen Bergh, 2011. "Environmental Policy Theory Given Bounded Rationality and Other-regarding Preferences," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(2), pages 263-304, June.
- Nobuyuki Ito & Kenji Takeuchi & Takahiro Tsuge & Atsuo Kishimoto, 2012. "The Motivation behind Behavioral Thresholds: A Latent Class Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1831-1847.
- Liao, Shu-Yi & Tseng, Wei-Chun & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2010. "Eliciting public preference for nuclear energy against the backdrop of global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7054-7069, November.
- Komarek, Timothy M. & Lupi, Frank & Kaplowitz, Michael D., 2011. "Valuing energy policy attributes for environmental management: Choice experiment evidence from a research institution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5105-5115, September.
- Antonino Vaccaro & Dalia Patiño Echeverri, 2010. "Corporate Transparency and Green Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 487-506, September.
- Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik, 2008. "Norms and economic motivation in the Swedish green electricity market," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 169-182, December.
- Ito, Nobuyuki & Takeuchi, Kenji & Tsuge, Takahiro & Kishimoto, Atsuo, 2010. "Applying threshold models to donations to a green electricity fund," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1819-1825, April.
- Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan, 2009. "Determinants of pro-environmental consumption: The role of reference groups and routine behavior," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 166-176, November.
- Ma, Chunbo & Burton, Michael, 2013. "A Nested Logit Model of Green Electricity Consumption in Western Australia," Working Papers 148411, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Alberto Longo & Anil Markandya & Marta Petrucci, 2006.
"The Internalization of Externalities in The Production of Electricity: Willingness to Pay for the Attributes of a Policy for Renewable Energy,"
2006.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Longo, Alberto & Markandya, Anil & Petrucci, Marta, 2008. "The internalization of externalities in the production of electricity: Willingness to pay for the attributes of a policy for renewable energy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 140-152, August.
- Mewton, Ross T. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2011. "Green Power voluntary purchases: Price elasticity and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 377-385, January.
- Heinz Welsch & Philipp Biermann, 2013. "Electricity Supply Preferences in Europe: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data," Working Papers V-359-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.