Privatisation and aggregate output: testing for macroeconomic transmission channels
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 35 (2008)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Privatisation in Great Britain; Macroeconomic impact of policy reforms; Structural VAR analysis; C22; E62; L33;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anindya Banerjee & Bill Russell, 2000. "The Relationship between the Markup and Inflation in the G7 Economies and Australia," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 119, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Maw, James & Urga, Giovanni, 2004.
"Privatization Methods and Economic Growth in Transition Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin & James Maw & Giovanni Urga, 2004. "Privatisation Methods and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Working Papers 2004.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 1998. "Privatization, Efficiency and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benitez, Daniel A. & Chisari, Omar O. & Estache, Antonio, 2001.
"Can the Gains from Argentina's Utilities Reform Offset Credit Shocks?,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Antonio Estache & D. Benitez & O. Chisari, 2003. "Can the gains from Argentina's utilities reform offset credit shocks?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44069, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leroy P. Jones & Pankaj Tandon & Ingo Vogelsang, 1990. "Selling Public Enterprises: A Cost/Benefit Methodology," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600625, June.
- Massimo Florio & Katiuscia Manzoni, 2002. "The abnormal returns of UK privatisations: from underpricing tooutperformance," Departmental Working Papers 2002-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Giannini, Carlo & Lanzarotti, Antonio & Seghelini, Mario, 1995. "A traditional interpretation of macroeconomic fluctuations: The case of Italy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-155, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.