Can the gains from Argentina's utilities reform offset credit shocks?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/44069.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Benitez, Daniel A. & Chisari, Omar O. & Estache, Antonio, 2001. "Can the Gains from Argentina's Utilities Reform Offset Credit Shocks?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2008.
"Electricity reform in Argentina: Lessons for developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1536-1567, July.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2004. "‘Electricity Reform in Argentina: Lessons for Developing Countries’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0449, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2009.
"Electricity Reforms In Mali: A Macro-Micro Analysis Of The Effects On Poverty And Distribution,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 127-147, 03.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Mali: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-10, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio, 2008. "Privatisation and aggregate output: testing for macroeconomic transmission channels," Empirica, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 525-545, December.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2008.
"Infrastructure regulation and poverty reduction in developing countries: A review of the evidence and a research agenda,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 177-188, May.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2005. "Infrastructure Regulation and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and a Research Agenda," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30608, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Estache, Antonio, 2005. "PPI partnerships versus PPI divorces in developing countries (or are we switching from PPPI to PPDI?)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3470, The World Bank.
- Martín Gonzalez-Eiras & Martín Rossi, 2007.
"The Impact of Electricity Sector Privatization on Public Health,"
40118, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martín Gonzalez-Eiras & Martín A. Rossi, 2007. "The Impact of Electricity Sector Privatization on Public Health," Research Department Publications 3228, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Antonio Estache, 2006. "PPI Partnerships vs. PPI Divorces in LDCs," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 3-26, September.
- Martín Gonzalez-Eiras & Martín A. Rossi, 2007. "El impacto de la privatización del sector eléctrico en la salud pública," Research Department Publications 3229, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Senegal: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-12, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2014. "Structural change and income distribution: the case of Australian telecommunications," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-240, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024, October.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2013. "Reform of Australian Urban Transport: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis of the Effects on Income Distribution," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-239, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2005. "The Challenges of Infrastructure Privatisation," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(1), pages 19-25, 04.
- Verikios, George & Zhang, Xiao-guang, 2013. "Structural change in the Australian electricity industry during the 1990s and the effect on household income distribution: A macro–micro approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 564-575.
- Luis A. Andrés & J. Luis Guasch & Thomas Haven & Vivien Foster, 2008. "The Impact of Private Sector Participation in Infrastructure : Lights, Shadows, and the Road Ahead," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6545, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.