Can the Gains from Argentina's Utilities Reform Offset Credit Shocks?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2001/33.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Computable general equilibrium; Regulation;
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & D. Benitez & O. Chisari, 2003. "Can the gains from Argentina's utilities reform offset credit shocks?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44069, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martín Gonzalez-Eiras & Martín Rossi, 2007.
"The Impact of Electricity Sector Privatization on Public Health,"
40118, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martín Gonzalez-Eiras & Martín A. Rossi, 2007. "The Impact of Electricity Sector Privatization on Public Health," Research Department Publications 3228, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2005.
"Infrastructure Regulation and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and a Research Agenda,"
Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers
30608, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2008. "Infrastructure regulation and poverty reduction in developing countries: A review of the evidence and a research agenda," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 177-188, May.
- Verikios, George & Zhang, Xiao-guang, 2013. "Structural change in the Australian electricity industry during the 1990s and the effect on household income distribution: A macro–micro approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 564-575.
- Antonio Estache, 2006. "PPI Partnerships vs. PPI Divorces in LDCs," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 3-26, September.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2013. "Reform of Australian Urban Transport: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis of the Effects on Income Distribution," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-239, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2004.
"‘Electricity Reform in Argentina: Lessons for Developing Countries’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0449, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "Electricity reform in Argentina: Lessons for developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1536-1567, July.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007.
"Electricity Reforms in Mali: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution,"
Cahiers de recherche
07-10, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2009. "Electricity Reforms In Mali: A Macro-Micro Analysis Of The Effects On Poverty And Distribution," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 127-147, 03.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2014. "Structural change and income distribution: the case of Australian telecommunications," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-240, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Luis A. Andrés & J. Luis Guasch & Thomas Haven & Vivien Foster, 2008. "The Impact of Private Sector Participation in Infrastructure : Lights, Shadows, and the Road Ahead," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6545, October.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio, 2008. "Privatisation and aggregate output: testing for macroeconomic transmission channels," Empirica, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 525-545, December.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Senegal: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-12, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2005. "The Challenges of Infrastructure Privatisation," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(1), pages 19-25, 04.
- Martín Gonzalez-Eiras & Martín A. Rossi, 2007. "El impacto de la privatización del sector eléctrico en la salud pública," Research Department Publications 3229, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024, October.
- Estache, Antonio, 2005. "PPI partnerships versus PPI divorces in developing countries (or are we switching from PPPI to PPDI?)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3470, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.