Incomplete information in the acid rain game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 23 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Incomplete information; abatement cost; damage cost; Q2;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tahvonen Olli & Kaitala Veijo & Pohjola Matti, 1993. "A Finnish - Soviet Acid Rain Game: Noncooperative Equilibria, Cost Efficiency, and Sulfur Agreements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Kaitala, Veijo & Pohjola, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli, 1990.
"Transboundary Air Pollution and Soil Acidification: A Dynamic Analysis of an Acid Rain Game between Finland and the USSR,"
344, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Veijo Kaitala & Matti Pohjola & Olli Tahvonen, 1992. "Transboundary air pollution and soil acidification: A dynamic analysis of an acid rain game between Finland and the USSR," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 161-181, March.
- Maler, Karl-Goran, 1990. "International Environmental Problems," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 80-108, Spring.
- Halkos, George E., 1993. "Sulphur abatement policy: Implications of cost differentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1035-1043, October.
- George Halkos, 1994. "Optimal abatement of sulphur emissions in Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 127-150, April.
- George Halkos & John Hutton, . "Acid Rain Games in Europe," Discussion Papers 93/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Uncertainty in optimal pollution levels: Modeling the benefit area," MPRA Paper 47768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efthymios Tsionas & George Halkos, 2000. "Posterior Analysis of Environmental Damage Evaluation in Europe," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 371-390.
- George Halkos & Christos Kitsos, 2005. "Optimal pollution level: a theoretical identification," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(13), pages 1475-1483.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Pollution abatement and reservation prices in a market game," MPRA Paper 42150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Halkos & Nicholas Kyriazis, 2003. "Property Rights and Game-Theory Implications of Satellite Communications: The Bilateral Case of Greece and Russia," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 233-250, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.