The Effect of Alternative e-Prices on eBay Book Auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 37 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suite 650, International Tower, 229 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Auctions; eCommerce; D44; L81;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Auctions
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adams, Christopher P., 2007. "Estimating demand from eBay prices," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1213-1232, December.
- Ladislav Wintr, 2008.
"Some evidence on late bidding in eBay auctions,"
Working Paper Research
126, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kamins, Michael A & Dreze, Xavier & Folkes, Valerie S, 2004. " Effects of Seller-Supplied Prices on Buyers' Product Evaluations: Reference Prices in an Internet Auction Context," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 622-28, March.
- Stephanie Rosenkranz & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2007.
"Reserve Prices in Auctions as Reference Points,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 637-653, 04.
- Stephanie Rosenkranz & Patrick W. Schmit, 2005. "Reserve prices in auctions as reference points," Working Papers 05-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Stephanie Rosenkranz & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2005. "Reserve prices in auctions as reference points," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2004. "Reserve Prices in Auctions as Reference Points," CEPR Discussion Papers 4264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shunda, Nicholas, 2009.
"Auctions with a buy price: The case of reference-dependent preferences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 645-664, November.
- Nicholas Shunda, 2007. "Auctions with a Buy Price: The Case of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Working papers 2007-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Andrews & Cynthia Benzing, 2007. "The Determinants of Price in Internet Auctions of Used Cars," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(1), pages 43-57, March.
- Utpal M. Dholakia & Itamar Simonson, 2005. "The Effect of Explicit Reference Points on Consumer Choice and Online Bidding Behavior," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 206-217, October.
- Amar Cheema, 2008. "Surcharges and Seller Reputation," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 167-177, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.