Monte Carlo Option Pricing for Tempered Stable (CGMY) Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia-Pacific Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 13 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851
Monte Carlo; Option pricing; Lévy process; Tempered stable process; CGMY model;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rama Cont & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997.
"Scaling in stock market data: stable laws and beyond,"
- Rama Cont & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997. "Scaling in stock market data: stable laws and beyond," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 9705087, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
- Kohatsu-Higa, Arturo & Tankov, Peter, 2010. "Jump-adapted discretization schemes for Lévy-driven SDEs," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(11), pages 2258-2285, November.
- Szymon Borak & Adam Misiorek & Rafał Weron, 2010.
"Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2010-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Borak, Szymon & Misiorek, Adam & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns," MPRA Paper 25494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szymon Borak & Adam Misiorek & Rafal Weron, 2010. "Models for Heavy-tailed Asset Returns," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Shin Kim, Young & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Leonardo Bianchi, Michele & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2010.
"Tempered stable and tempered infinitely divisible GARCH models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2096-2109, September.
- Kim, Young Shin & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Bianchi, Michele Leonardo & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011. "Tempered stable and tempered infinitely divisible GARCH models," Working Paper Series in Economics 28, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & Salvador Ortiz-Latorre & Peter Tankov, 2012. "Optimal simulation schemes for L\'evy driven stochastic differential equations," Papers 1204.4877, arXiv.org.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2011. "Efficient and accurate log-L\'evy approximations to L\'evy driven LIBOR models," Papers 1106.0866, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Adam Misiorek & Rafal Weron, 2010. "Heavy-tailed distributions in VaR calculations," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/05, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Jing, Bing-Yi & Kong, Xin-Bing & Liu, Zhi & Mykland, Per, 2012. "On the jump activity index for semimartingales," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 213-223.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.