Degree of integration and activation power of tourism in the European countries’ economies: an input-output analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica in its journal RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica.
Volume (Year): LXVI (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edquist, Harald, 2004.
"The Swedish ICT Miracle - Myth or Reality,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
556, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2004.
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
- Guccione, Antonio, 1986. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages: A Comment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 373-77, November.
- W B Beyers, 1976. "Empirical identification of key sectors: some further evidence," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 8(2), pages 231-236, February.
- Peter Midmore & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2006. "Assessing industry linkages using regional input-output tables," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 329-343.
- Hazari, Bharat R, 1970. "Empirical Identification of Key Sectors in the Indian Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 301-05, August.
- Malcolm Beynon & Max Munday, 2008. "Stochastic key sector analysis: an application to a regional input–output framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 863-877, December.
- Jane Bryan & Calvin Jones & Max Munday, 2005. "Investigating the potential of key sectors using multisectoral qualitative analysis: a Welsh case study," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(5), pages 633-656, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.