The measurement of interindustry linkages : Key sectors in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 9 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Salome Garcia Muniz & Antonio Morillas Raya & Carmen Ramos Carvajal, 2006.
"Key Sectors. A New Proposal From Network Theory,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa06p514, European Regional Science Association.
- Julio Sanchez-Choliz & Rosa Duarte, 2003. "Production Chains and Linkage Indicators," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2007. "Descomposición de los Cambios de Multiplicadores en una Matriz de Contabilidad Social: un Ejemplo para la Economía Catalana," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 743-758, Diciembre.
- Valerija Botric, 2013. "Identifying Key Sectors in Croatian Economy Based on Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1302, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Bart Los, 2001.
"Identification of Strategic Industries: A Dynamic Perspective,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa01p112, European Regional Science Association.
- Bart Los, 2004. "Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2004. "Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Los, Bart, 2002. "Identification of strategic industries: a dynamic perspective," CCSO Working Papers 200202, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Linden, Jan A. van der, 1995. "Fields of influence of technological change in EC intercountry input-output tables, 1970-80," Research Report 95D17, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis (QIOA)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 89-102.
- Malcolm Beynon & Max Munday, 2008. "Stochastic key sector analysis: an application to a regional input–output framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 863-877, December.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Romero Luna, Isidoro & Bosma, Niels S., 2005. "Using Average Propagation Lengths to Identify Production Chains in the Andalusian Economy/Empleando Longitudes Medias de Propagación para identificar Cadenas Productivas en la Economía Andaluza," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 405-422, Agosto.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2008. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 13, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Barbara Diaz & Laura Moniche & Antonio Morillas, 2006. "A Fuzzy clustering approach to the key sectors of the Spanish economy," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 299-318.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2002. "Interregional Multipliers: Looking Backward, Looking Forward," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 125-136.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.