Stochastic key sector analysis: an application to a regional input–output framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sergio Rey & Guy West & Mark Janikas, 2004.
"Uncertainty in Integrated Regional Models,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 259-277.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2002. "Interregional Multipliers: Looking Backward, Looking Forward," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 125-136.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 1992. "The measurement of interindustry linkages : Key sectors in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 419-437, October.
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2002. "A Bayesian forecasting approach to constructing regional input-output based employment multipliers," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 483-498.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2006. "Multiplier Estimates: To Bias Or Not To Bias?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 773-786.
- Jane Bryan & Calvin Jones & Max Munday, 2005. "Investigating the potential of key sectors using multisectoral qualitative analysis: a Welsh case study," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(5), pages 633-656, October.
- Elvio Mattioli e Giuseppe Ricciardo Lamonica, 2012. "Degree of integration and activation power of tourism in the European countries’ economies: an input-output analysis," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(2), pages 57-72.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.