The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjay Hansda, 2005. "Sustainability of Services-Led Growth: An Input Output Exploration of the Indian Economy," GE, Growth, Math methods 0512009, EconWPA.
- Vicent Alcántara & Emilio Padilla, 2006. "An input-output analysis of the "key" sectors in CO2 emissions from a production perspective: an application to the Spanish economy," Working Papers wpdea0601, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M., 1995.
"Um modelo computável de equilíbrio geral para planejamento e análise de políticas agrícolas (PAPA) na economia brasileira
[A computable general equilibrium model for planning and analysis of a," MPRA Paper 42349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey Hewings, 2002.
"An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 275-296.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2002. "An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops, and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States," Urban/Regional 0210001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 2005.
- Julio Sanchez-Choliz & Rosa Duarte, 2003. "Production Chains and Linkage Indicators," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494.
- Yu Song & Chunlu Liu & Craig Langston, 2006. "Linkage measures of the construction sector using the hypothetical extraction method," Construction Management & Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 579-589.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2003.
"Sectoral Linkages and Industrial Efficiency: A Dilemma or a Requisition in Identifying Development Priorities?,"
0413, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010. "Sectoral linkages and industrial efficiency: a dilemma or a requisition in identifying development priorities?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 207-233, August.
- Rimmler, Thomas & Kurttila, Mikko & Pesonen, Mauno & Koljonen, Kauko, 2000. "Economic impacts of alternative timber-cutting scenarios in Finland: an input-output analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 301-313, December.
- Fernando Perobelli & Eduardo Haddad & Edson Domingues, 2006.
"Interdependence Among the Brazilian States: An Input-Output Approach,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa06p414, European Regional Science Association.
- Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Edson Paulo Domingues, 2006. "Interdependence Among The Brazilian States: An Input-Output Approach," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 51, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jaime Bonet, .
"Regional Structural Changes in Colombia: An Input-Output Approach,"
Borradores de Economia
341, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jaime Bonet, 2005. "Regional Structural Changes In Colombia: An Input-Output Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003440, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2007. "A Computable General Equilibrium Approach to Hypothetical Extractions and Missing Links," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 710.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 29 Oct 2008.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete Flores & Jorge M. López Álvarez, 2012. "Estructura y evolución de los sectores económicos estratégicos y del empleo de la economía andaluza a partir del marco Input-Output 1995-2000-2005," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 39-72.
- Furtuoso, Maria Cristina Ortiz & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2000.
"A Estrutura Produtiva da Economia Brasileira e o Agronegócio: 1980 a 1995
[The Production Structure of Brazilian Economy and Agribusiness: 1980 to 1995]," MPRA Paper 43069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.