Empirical Identification of Key Sectors in the Indian Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 52 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Vendrell-Ferrero, Ferran, 2008. "Entrepreneurship Spillover and the determinants of Key Sectors for new business creation: An inter-sectorial approach," MPRA Paper 10748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
- Rashid, Abdul, 2004. "Sectoral Linkages; Identifying the Key Growth Stimulating Sector of the Pakistan Economy," MPRA Paper 27210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa K. Mujeri & Mohammad Alauddin, 1994. "Trade and Linkages Using Input-Output Approach: An Empirical Investigation of Bangladesh," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 75-92.
- Fidel Aroche-Reyes, 2002. "Structural Transformations and Important Coefficients in the North American Economies," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 257-273.
- Olczyk, Magdalena, 2011. "Structural changes in the Polish economy - the analysis of input-output," MPRA Paper 33659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elvio Mattioli e Giuseppe Ricciardo Lamonica, 2012. "Degree of integration and activation power of tourism in the European countries’ economies: an input-output analysis," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(2), pages 57-72.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla, 2012. "Economic structure and key sectors analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1204, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Ivanova, Galina, 2014. "The mining industry in Queensland, Australia: Some regional development issues," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 101-114.
- Reiner Wolff, 2005. "A global robustness measure for input-output projections from ESA and SNA tables," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 77-93.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Rao, R. Kavita, 2014. "Exploring Policy Options to include Petroleum, Natural Gas and Electricity under the Proposed Goods and Services Tax (GST)Regime in India," Working Papers 14/136, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.