Opciones de Política para el Sector Financiero
AbstractIn this paper are examined the consequences of a financial system organized on the grounds of the issue of non-contingent claims by banks and the policy implications that this kind of system implies in order to obtain macroeconomic stability. In particula
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 23 (1986)
Issue (Month): 70 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manuel Bengolea & Francisco Rosende, 1984. "Teoría de los Ciclos y la Crisis Económica Actual," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 21(63), pages 207-226.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414, July.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark L. Gertler, 1985. "Banking in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 1647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merrick, John J, Jr & Saunders, Anthony, 1985. "Bank Regulation and Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 691-717, November.
- Francisco Rosende, 1986. "Institucionalidad Financiera y Estabilidad Económica," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 23(68), pages 77-100.
- Francisco Rosende & Luis Oscar Herrera, 1991. "Teoría y Política Monetaria: Elementos para el Análisis," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 28(83), pages 55-94.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.