Teoría de los Ciclos y la Crisis Económica Actual
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to provide an explanation for the sudden change in the Chilean economic conditions during the last years, changing from a dynamic situation with high rates of output growth to a very deep recession, since 1981. According to ou
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 21 (1984)
Issue (Month): 63 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983.
"Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 401-19, June.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-52, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1981. "The Current Account in the Eacroeconomic Adjustment Process," NBER Working Papers 0796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Rosende & Rodrigo Vergara, 1986. "Opciones de Política para el Sector Financiero," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 23(70), pages 373-398.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.