The Nature of Equilibrium in a Location Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger, 2004.
"Outsourcing and Trade in a Spatial World,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c009_025, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Kieron Meagher & Arghya Ghosh, 2004. "Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: A Spatial Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 561, Econometric Society.
- Huck, Steffen & Müller, Wieland & Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2000.
"The East End, the West End, and King's Cross: On clustering in the four-player hotelling game,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2000,24, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Steffen Huck & Wieland M¸ller, 2002. "The East End, the West End, and King's Cross: on Clustering in the Four-Player Hotelling Game," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 231-240, April.
- Huck, S. & Müller, W. & Vriend, N.J., 2002. "The East End, the West End and King's Cross: On clustering in the four-player Hotelling game," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-112550, Tilburg University.
- Steffen Huck & Wieland M�ller & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2000. "The East End, the West End, and King's Cross: On Clustering in the Four-Player Hotelling Game," Working Papers 409, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "Cost differentials and mixed strategy equilibria in a Hotelling model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 215-234, March.
- Marco Ottaviani & Peter Norman Sorensen, 2001.
"The Strategy of Professional Forecasting,"
01-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Andrea Mangani & Paolo Patelli, 2002. "The Max-Min Principle of Product Differentiation: An Experimental Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2002/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014.
"Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
14033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00983085, HAL.
- Dimitrios Xefteris, 2014. "Mixed equilibriums in a three-candidate spatial model with candidate valence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 101-120, January.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2006. "The equilibrium locations of three stores with different selections of differentiated products," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 31-36, October.
- Hummel, Patrick, 2010. "On the nature of equilibria in a Downsian model with candidate valence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 425-445, November.
- David Soberman, 2005. "Questioning Conventional Wisdom About Competition in Differentiated Markets," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 41-70, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.